When Will Tyrod Be Benched?

Fadingpain

Dude, we get it. You're on this massive Tyrod crusade right now. I don't think anyone is happy about the QB play this team is getting and I would imagine everyone also believes Tyrod isn't our long term guy either. We're all just waiting for his replacement to come in next year's draft. There's no need to be so confrontational about this and shove every negative thing down people's throats.

Am i on a TT crusade? Or more on Pointing to certain High Horse posters that want to attack others for a dissenting opinion hmmmm what a question.

yeah. an offense that worked and scored points with his abilities and better players, why keep that as long as he's here. And throwing in Peterman to this mess, a rookie, that's not fair to him.

Just not Fair

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am i on a TT crusade? Or more on Pointing to certain High Horse posters that want to attack others for a dissenting opinion hmmmm what a question.

You kind of are on a crusade. And you're not alone. You and JM have been going back and forth in several threads already. Both of you are being stubborn and just need to try and get the last word in so things go on for a lot longer than they need to.

I 100% agree. He'll get hurt long before he gets benched. And it may happen this Sunday will Mills playing.

That's sort of skirting the issue though.

He may get injured before he gets benched, but that's not really the idea here.

The idea is to vote whether or not you think the team would bench him for his play, assuming he remains healthy.

Not close to being right.

Flacco, and to a sligthly lesser extent Eli, are the least respected guys in the entire league. As to why, I don't know.

Flaccid is the very definition of a mediocre QB. Dude has been average his entire career.

Him being respected is irrelevant to his play on the field.

Awesome. I was wondering where our daily "I have something so important to say that I can't put it in any existing TT thread!" thread today.

You may have skipped ahead. He intended to put a poll in which would have been fairly interesting (and certainly different). Unfortunately, the poll did not appear. Oops! It's not nearly as lame as it might appear if you don't know that.

You mean the Jordan Matthews who likes Tyrod and thinks it's unfair to criticize him for this play?

Thats totally what Jordan Matthews and hinks. Just ask bobby he knows everything.

I saw it coming after the SD, Houston game. A turnover machine that put WRs in danger with his throws.

Everyone saw it happening on the old bills board. He was terrible.

Rooting for losses. SMH..well, they will keep John Miller and this receiving corp, both are bad, so that should make you happy too.

I think it's alittle early to be judging our WR group after 2 games with a QB who is known for not giving his WRs many targets.... Funny how you still stick up for TT after 2 years of poor play but are quick to **** on the WRs after 2 games.

Edited by BananaB

I know its not Fair

You are quite the troller. You literally have no inclination whatsoever of what Matthews thinks. Matter of factly just like last night its quite the contrary. Matthews has stated this:

Hes a great quarterback, knows where to find you on the field, Matthews said. Hes playing to my strengths, he knows the routes Im really good at. Hes watched film on me from when I was with the Eagles. Hes confident in me going out there, so Im ready to get out there and play with him.

Just stop with your lamp posts.