Don't worry about Marcell Dareus' playing time. He's not.

SaviorPeterman

Do you want 100 million dollars? And can you split an A gap

I know what an A gap is !

As is true with any of us in general, and to any of the earthly matters we choose to attend to, in specificity.

but are we ever really gone?

justpassing through still leave an essence

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half the battle is identifying your target!

Thundercats Ho !

I know what a B gap is as well.

Advanced player techs.

My Son Taught me them when he was in Pop Warner about 20 years ago.

I could be a good rotational player when Dareus need more o2

Thundercats Ho !

I know what a B gap is as well.

Advanced player techs.

My Son Taught me them when he was in Pop Warner about 20 years ago.

I could be a good rotational player when Dareus need more o2

I don't think it's water in his bottle ...

More like some lean :P

I kid I kid!

The real question about his snap count is when they play a team that gets more offensive plays will his snap count go up or will it stay at 34?

The real question is will he be allowing to split the A gap , ears pinned, and get after it ?

It Being Cam

In the long history of people expressing opinions about professional athletes, the one argument that never made sense to me is the issue of what they are being paid.

What should the average fan care about how much he's being paid? There's not a person on this board who would turn down a chance in their chosen profession to make $100M to work 50% of the time.

But heaven forbid an athlete does it. That's just not right. :lol:

I don't care about the size of his check but I do want to maximize what we got into the cap- whether that cap allows 30k salaries or $30m

McBeane is wired pretty tite.

Not sure anyone does not have a scrutinizing eye upon them for now

I am still positive McDermott and CO will finally get through to Marcell. Even if it takes a few weeks into the regular season.

A motivated Marcell would be the best thing for this team and 330+ lb men aren't supposed to move like Marcell does. He can literally play the 0 tech, 1 tech and 3 tech amongst the best and when you let him play the 3 tech and attack gaps there is nothing better than the 330lb freight train blowing up lines

I am still positive McDermott and CO will finally get through to Marcell. Even if it takes a few weeks into the regular season.

A motivated Marcell would be the best thing for this team and 330+ lb men aren't supposed to move like Marcell does. He can literally play the 0 tech, 1 tech and 3 tech amongst the best and when you let him play the 3 tech and attack gaps there is nothing better than the 330lb freight train blowing up lines

A motivated MD would be a rather awesome thing to behold

PS really looking forward to Sunday to see what McD has in store

Edited by 3rdand12

Yes, so am I.

McD knows every thing that Newton struggles with so I am excited to see what he cooks up

The only thing that newton truly struggles with is his own self discipline. When he's checked in and focused his weaknesses are few and more areas he could improve not actual weakness. He's built like a truck and has a monster arm.

Thats the trash attitude the enables losing. At some point you have to take ownership of your actions and earn your pay.

I love the Bills but face it, we've been a trash organization. I knew a few players and they saw Buffalo as a last chance to collect a paycheck.

You build a "culture" by having talented players and winning.

I love the Bills but face it, we've been a trash organization. I knew a few players and they saw Buffalo as a last chance to collect a paycheck.

You build a "culture" by having talented players and winning.

Marcell will not stop being late and stop being immature when the team starts winning. If 100 mil didnt motivate him, i doubt wins will.

Marcell will not stop being late and stop being immature when the team starts winning. If 100 mil didnt motivate him, i doubt wins will.

He never had those problems at Alabama.

Basically, everyone in his family that can mentor him has passed away. I truly believe he is dealing with some serious issues and sadly, Bills football is not at the top of his priority.

For the sake of the team, I hope someone can teach him because he can be a monster.

He never had those problems at Alabama.

Basically, everyone in his family that can mentor him has passed away. I truly believe he is dealing with some serious issues and sadly, Bills football is not at the top of his priority.

For the sake of the team, I hope someone can teach him because he can be a monster.

The Bills have provided him with the best that money can buy.

He wasnt getting paid in alabama that money motivated him.

Hes on the team so Ill root for him like any other player, but Im not going to blindly support his immaturity or lack of commitment.

The only thing that newton truly struggles with is his own self discipline. When he's checked in and focused his weaknesses are few and more areas he could improve not actual weakness. He's built like a truck and has a monster arm.

Well I can tell you exactly where he struggles.

When he gets uncomfortable in the pocket he starts shying away from contact in the pocket which leaves his mechanics off and his throw inaccurate.

Rattle him and he loses his mechanics

The Bills have provided him with the best that money can buy.

He wasnt getting paid in alabama that money motivated him.

Hes on the team so Ill root for him like any other player, but Im not going to blindly support his immaturity or lack of commitment.

Overall, I agree with you. But he has had like 3 head coaches and 6 DCs in 6 years or something like that. Instability can make players check out.