The funny thing about this board and meeting fans in person

Cherrybone

I just find it quite amusing when I meet fans in person and they're the total opposite of what this board represent. BBM wasn't that much different from this board and my first time bringing my family to a Bills game my first initial thought was we would be surrounded by a bunch of snobby fans that were most likely unapproachable.

However it was the total opposite. I was treated as if I was family. My family and I left the game with a great impression and not what I run into on these boards and what some of the media says. I know these boards are also represented by people from all over but I know there are some right from the area that gives a bad perception of who Bills fans are. I just wonder why such a big difference?

That's one of the reason a lot of them can't get under my skin. I know that my experience amongst Bills fans up close and personal is a heck of a experience. And this board couldn't change that. 4yrs straight and my family and I never had a bad experience and we always run into great people

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just find it quite amusing when I meet fans in person and they're the total opposite of what this board represent. BBM wasn't that much different from this board and my first time bringing my family to a Bills game my first initial thought was we would be surrounded by a bunch of snobby fans that were most likely unapproachable.

However it was the total opposite. I was treated as if I was family. My family and I left the game with a great impression and not what I run into on these boards and what some of the media says. I know these boards are also represented by people from all over but I know there are some right from the area that gives a bad perception of who Bills fans are. I just wonder why such a big difference?

That's one of the reason a lot of them can't get under my skin. I know that my experience amongst Bills fans up close and personal is a heck of a experience. And this board couldn't change that. 4yrs straight and my family and I never had a bad experience and we always run into great people

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.11.

It's obvious that you haven't run into Badol at the games. :lol:

I only did for fun to see how long it would take you to jump. ONE minute! You sure are eager to see who will jump on your bait. Duh...

Well have fun. You and the rest of the crew don't bother me at all. If you get a kick out of it enjoy yourself. One thing you'll never get an insult out of me. Like I said that's to easy and cowardly. If I have to get that personal I'd rather do it face to face. Enjoy the rest of season

Well have fun. You and the rest of the crew don't bother me at all. If you get a kick out of it enjoy yourself. One thing you'll never get an insult out of me. Like I said that's to easy and cowardly. If I have to get that personal I'd rather do it face to face. Enjoy the rest of season

It seems it bothers you.

Maybe you are better at interacting with people in real life. This thread is just a strange choice.

I never said it bothers me because it cant. It's just strange how different it is when you meet fans in person compared to here.

Bills fans are awesome in general.

This place and BBMB are like fraternity's. You gotta earn trust and allegiance.

I haven't met too many douches here... show respect and you will be respected.... that's pretty much life my friend

Bills fans are awesome in general.

This place and BBMB are like fraternity's. You gotta earn trust and allegiance.

I haven't met too many douches here... show respect and you will be respected.... that's pretty much life my friend

That's so far from the truth. There are plenty that hide behind their keys. Its cool though.

Oh the imagined crocodile tears of victimhood. :cry: You have been unjustly aggrieved. If you stopped the inane stream of consciousness and sometimes LAMP threads your perceived troubles would disappear.

I don't have troubles. A message board is the least of my worries. I'm just stating the difference that's all. You're another one I knew was coming. Now there's one more. I know he's definitely coming.

That's so far from the truth. There are plenty that hide behind their keys. Its cool though.

I don't have troubles. A message board is the least of my worries. I'm just stating the difference that's all. You're another one I knew was coming. Now there's one more. I know he's definitely coming.

No one is coming after you. :lol: