Bills "can't wait to unleash Tyrod Taylor"

HappyDays

He probably wont. People just need to see him stink so they can get it out of their system.

I think he could be a pretty good backup for us long term.

I don't understand why people are so eager to throw him to the wolves and cripple his development.

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's still possible to win some games with Tyrod at QB.

I just don't understand why we would be doing that.

If Tyrod has a good year, this year, he's gonna get an offer to go somewhere else, and he's gone.

If he has a bad year, this year, he's still gonna be gone.

Since he's not the long term solution, why develop chemistry with a QB that won't be here next year ?

Let Peterman get in there with our brand new receiving core, and see what he can do.

The worst that can happen is we get a better draft pick.

So what ?

If Tyrod has a good year, this year, he's gonna get an offer to go somewhere else, and he's gone.

Since he's not the long term solution, why develop chemistry with a QB that won't be here next year ?

Let Peterman get in there with our brand new receiving core, and see what he can do.

So what ?

Well if the Bills wanted to keep him, he is still under contract.

Edited by Scott7975

I think he could be a pretty good backup for us long term.

I don't understand why people are so eager to throw him to the wolves and cripple his development.

Bologna! A qb either has it our they don't. What qb ever needed to sit behind a lesser qb to learn?

What is he learning by watching Taylor? What not to do? They have different skill sets. The only thing to help him to develop is real playing time and practicing with the ones.

Bologna! A qb either has it our they don't. What qb ever needed to sit behind a lesser qb to learn?

What is he learning by watching Taylor? What not to do? They have different skill sets. The only thing to help him to develop is real playing time and practicing with the ones.

You may get your wish. This oline is injured and not so good to begin with. Von Miller might put Tyrod down.

He could put Peterman down too. The line and the WR group are not fair for whatever QB plays.

Yes they could.

What's wrong with the line?

They are not that good. Glenn will also be out. Denver has a monster pass rush and very good at stopping the run.

Edited by Scott7975

This line ran a top 10 offense just a year ago.

One that was a year ago. Two the line doesn't run the offense. Three they were bad at pass protection still. Four completely different scheme. Five the Broncos just blew up what was the best line in football last year a week ago.

Edited by Scott7975

So what ?

Umm, no.

Taylor has a good season and the Bills are likely to keep him while still drafting a QB.