Step right up. Don't be afraid! Go on record right here!

Beast

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcdermott is a liar and a phony. Brandon Beane doesn't have a clue what he's doing. Rinse wash repeat, three years from. Maybe the Pegulas planned this so they can move the team. I wouldn't put it past them.

And the winner of "Most Negative Poster Ever," is .....

If NYJ beats us with no QB, and having traded their best defensive weapon, it'll be an eye opener for a lot of people...

-It can happen, people.

It would mean we're worse coached than last year and might be looking at some new coaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how do you know this and why would you be stating as fact?

I'll say that there will be no judgement passed on their QB for at least 4 years from now, so I'll say 4 years at least, maybe not 5.

If NYJ beats us with no QB, and having traded their best defensive weapon, it'll be an eye opener for a lot of people...

-It can happen, people.

Yeah - the Bills are -9 for a reason.

The one way they can definitely lose is if they play a QB who isn't ready and creates a lot of points for the other team via turnovers.

Notice I didn't say whether that QB would be TT or Peterman, because honestly, I could see scenarios where either of them blows the game.

A lot seem to be implying Beane and McDermott have NO CHANCE of succeeding.

Me, not having a crytsal ball, I don't know but thet certainly have my attention.

Anyway, for those that do have the crystal ball and have rubbed it and saw the Bills sucking until these two are gone.....state it here. Don't skirt around the issue. You know who you are

(Edited by Moderator)

I am cautiously optimistic about Beane & McDermott.