Josh Allen on at noon

Buffalo Barbarian

I don't like making comparisons to established NFL players, Vick was in a league of his own, I think he was a better runner than Jackson with a better arm than him also but I think Jackson is more of a polished thrower than Vick, Vick needed to work that part in where I don't think Jackson will have to. I agree with Darnold 1 and Rosen 2 but tell me why unless he wants to get a degree would Darnold elect to stay in school unless he wasn't considered a top 1-5 pick? It would make no sense for him not to make himself eligible unless like I said he doesn't get that high grade.

Everybody makes that comparison so I went back and re watched Michael Vick at Tech. He was actually extremely polished and played under center.

He went #1 for a reason. His was actually very polished and once in a lifetime.

As for Darnold... why did luck go back 1 more year? You cannot rush the QB position and facts say that playing at least 3 years is key. No need to hurry his development. He will declare after his RS Junior year like luck. It's smart for his career because he needs a bit longer and that's not a knock

Of course. But a game like that hurts. Whether it comes wewk 1 or week 10.

Actually better now than latter. If he tears it up down the stretch this game will be written off as first game rust and new personnel.

Great now this thread is in the dead zone, friggin hate this college forum.

Actually better now than latter. If he tears it up down the stretch this game will be written off as first game rust and new personnel.

That is probably the best way round I agree but look back to last year. I know you never liked him but DeShaun Watson came into last season a possible #1 overall pick had a slow first 2 weeks and the narrative switched on him. He totally balled from thereon in but he couldn't ever recover the ground he lost.

Great now this thread is in the dead zone, friggin hate this college forum.

last year the college threads were up at least all day Saturday before moved

That is probably the best way round I agree but look back to last year. I know you never liked him but DeShaun Watson came into last season a possible #1 overall pick had a slow first 2 weeks and the narrative switched on him. He totally balled from thereon in but he couldn't ever recover the ground he lost.

I didn't think he played that great last year till the championship.

last year the college threads were up at least all day Saturday before moved

Yeah the mods are over anxious now. When are they redesigning the board? We just need a football forum and off the Wall.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.