National Anthem (Cameron Jefferson)

bmur66

You have never encountered or seen or known anyone who worked for Government who said something or did something racist? I will PM you his name, you can go to the Government Andy go on the news now about it. There really isn't any difference between him telling me that and me relating it to you exactly how he said it. I will give you his number if you want to call and ask him. And even though he has recently retired the government and the local tv watchers really need to know this has and continues to go on. I know he is not the only one.

So, what you're saying is that you don't actually have a problem with racists or racism.

Strange, that, given your participation in this thread to date.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And none of your friends or relatives ever did or said anything racist? Really? I mean old friends and ex relatives, because surely you would have excommunicated them, all of them, from your pure life.

No, they haven't that I'm aware of.

If they had, they'd no longer be in my life.

Odd though, that you've referenced my "pure life" in regards to associating with racists as a perjorative.

No, you're asking me to believe exactly that.

And of course "any" is too much, but I refuse to chase ghosts.

As to me being evasive? Hardly. You just didn't like my answers because they require work.

No, you believe any damn thing you want. You'll be judged on YOU. I'll just take care of little old me.

As for evasive, I asked, and you never answered. I didn't dislike your answer, you never gave one. So......Does this ever happen where people are judged by the name on their application? Yes or no? Just yes or no.

Edited by Augie

So, what you're saying is that you don't actually have a problem with racists or racism.

Strange, that, given your participation in this thread to date.

Never known a racist, huh? That's believable.

I said I bitched to him about stuff like that about 100 times over the years. It's abhorrent. And I told him that. You can't disown every person in your life who does things you find repulsive. I think cheating on your wife or serious girlfriend is repulsive. I have never done it once. But I am not going to tell on someone if they do something I don't agree with. If my brother drives drunk I am not going to turn him in.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

Never known a racist, huh? That's believable.

I said I bitched to him about stuff like that about 100 times over the years. It's abhorrent. And I told him that. You can't disown every person in your life who does things you find repulsive. I think cheating on your wife or serious girlfriend is repulsive. I have never done it once. But I am not going to tell on someone if they do something I don't agree with. If my brother drives drunk I am not going to turn him in.

Then you're an enabler and a hypocrite.

You're more than willing to sit here condemning others, but completely fail to take any responsibility for your own lack of action when you had the opportunity because it was too hard.

And no, I don't have any racists in my life. The fact that astounds you speaks to the company you're willing to keep.

And yes, you can do exactly that. You simply choose not to, and then blame others for the worlds problems.

No, you believe any damn thing you want. You'll be judged on YOU. I'll just take care of little old me.

As for evasive, I asked, and you never answered. I didn't dislike your answer, you never gave one. So......Does this ever happen where people are judged by the name on their application? Yes or no? Just yes or no.

People are judged on everything.

What I question is that it's evidence of systemic racism.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Then you're an enabler and a hypocrite.

You're more than willing to sit here condemning others, but completely fail to take any responsibility for your own lack of action when you had the opportunity because it was too hard.

And no, I don't have any racists in my life. The fact that astounds you speaks to the company you're willing to keep.

And yes, you can do exactly that. You simply choose not to, and then blame others for the worlds problems.

I guess when you deny anything except the inarguable is racist you probably don't think you do. ;)

Says the guy who won't even take a stand against the inarguable.

If people did what you are requiring them to do there would be very little racism, misogyny, drug abuse, etc. there would, of course be a lot more murders and broken families and few people with friends and probably civil war, but not as much racism.

You don't think that "everything" is comprehensive of "names"?

Are you !@#$ing slow?

I'm a fan of the clarity you have been dodging. I've done it without childish behavior or name calling. So, YES. People are judged by their names and for racist reasons some are not given the same opportunities as others. It happens. Period. Why was that so hard? Any arguments there? So what the hell are you arguing against? THAT was the point you couldn't accept without reviewing the friggin' studies.

You just wanted to dance around a clear answer. No, I'm not slow. I'm just watching you dance.

R

It's an epidemic. Refute evidence from scholarly studies as illegitimate because they don't support a preconceived notion or conclusion.

you're such a dongless back. 1 Fox executive claims it. It must be true. Fox execs claimed Obama was from Kenya. Must be true.

Further, theast thing he'd admit is truth to ot

No, you can't. You can selectively do it to some people.

why can't you? Jesus Christ, I've had it done to me and done it to many in my life. My dad included for the most part.