Texans Sign DeAndre Hopkins to a 5 Year Extension

Because we have such a prolific passing attack that it makes sense to invest that much money in a wr....beane scored largely on that trade by getting value out of a pending free agent that is going to command a **** ton of money.

Moneyball?

Sammy will hold out for that even though he hasn't earned it.

Oh yes, because that's how it works in the NFL... lol how idiotic. They don't pay you the same as the guys with the #s if you don't have the #s to back it up. If Watkins puts up those kind of numbers, then he earns it. What's so bad about that? It's pretty simple really.

Oh yes, because that's how it works in the NFL... lol how idiotic. They don't pay you the same as the guys with the #s if you don't have the #s to back it up. If Watkins puts up those kind of numbers, then he earns it. What's so bad about that? It's pretty simple really.

No it's terrible. Don't you understand these fans excitedly hoping for a 3-13 years so that they can start playing with their draft board and then complain when the Bills draft the wrong player and then again prep for next seasons draft.

Guy has started every game in 4 seasons produced 4500+ yards all while contending with run centric offenses and bottom of the barrel QB ing. No excuses here. He's a solid player, top 10 WR.

Indeed. Nuk is a beast. If he had a better QB his numbers would be elite. Once Watson gets on the field this year I have a feeling those two will be something to watch for Houston fans.

Hopkins doesn't deserve that and certainly Watkins doesn't. Julio Jones, Odell Beckham, Antonio Brown I can almost see it. I put Hopkins somewhere below them and Watkins one below that until he can prove he can stay healthy and I would think it should be more than 1 year. Maybe this year, tag him and if he is a stud 2 years in a row, the Rams could pay him. But not 16mil. That seems crazy to me for that position.

Of course at this rate the tag is gonna be 16 million. Or is it already?

Edited by Bills Pimpin'