M&T is one nice stadium

I do hope the Pegulas take a good look at the Ravens stadium when they decide to build a new Bills home. Great sight lines, really wide concourses, terrific concessions and probably the best video and sound system of any stadium I've been to.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I do hope the Pegulas take a good look at the Ravens stadium when they decide to build a new Bills home. Great sight lines, really wide concourses, terrific concessions and probably the best video and sound system of any stadium I've been to.

Work with guy who has been there taking in soccer games and has said the same thing, it's a nice stadium.

I thought the concessions were kind of weak actually. Not much variety at all. Nowhere near as good as Camden, right across the street.

I also don't like the angle of the upper decks. Seems like you'd be a lot further away than at the Ralph.

Other than that, it's very nice.

You're right the Ravens stadium is really nice. We sat in section 150 and had a great view of the field last night. I also agree about the sound system, video, and concourses. The last couple of preseason games I went to at the Ralph, there were a bunch of fights and security had remove people. It was great not seeing any issues like that last night. I sat around around a mix of Ravens and Bills fans and no one trash mouthed each other.

Speaking of stadiums, another good one is the Eagles stadium. We went there in May to see Metallica and had a great time. By far, they had the best food there. The roast pork sandwiches from Tony Luke's were awesome (also sold cheesesteaks there). IMO, the Pegula's should look at both stadiums in Baltimore and Philly.

I thought the concessions were kind of weak actually. Not much variety at all. Nowhere near as good as Camden, right across the street.

I also don't like the angle of the upper decks. Seems like you'd be a lot further away than at the Ralph.

The food from the concourses were bland (needed something more). We had the pit beef, roast turkey and crab cake sandwich and they were dry and needed more seasoning (as well as a sauce). IMO, the best thing we ate were the hot dogs from the vendors that came up the aisles.

You're right the Ravens stadium is really nice. We sat in section 150 and had a great view of the field last night. I also agree about the sound system, video, and concourses. The last couple of preseason games I went to at the Ralph, there were a bunch of fights and security had remove people. It was great not seeing any issues like that last night. I sat around around a mix of Ravens and Bills fans and no one trash mouthed each other.

Speaking of stadiums, another good one is the Eagles stadium. We went there in May to see Metallica and had a great time. By far, they had the best food there. The roast pork sandwiches from Tony Luke's were awesome (also sold cheesesteaks there). IMO, the Pegula's should look at both stadiums in Baltimore and Philly.

The food from the concourses were bland (needed something more). We had the pit beef, roast turkey and crab cake sandwich and they were dry and needed more seasoning (as well as a sauce). IMO, the best thing we ate were the hot dogs from the vendor that came up the aisles.

Yeah that hot dog vendor in the glasses was actually pretty hot. :devil:

I bought my seat in the 500s but came down to the lower bowl. I think I sat in 150 before moving a few sections over for the 2nd half.

I agree with you, Oriole park is a better place maybe one of the best for concessions. I would rate Fed Ex field better than M&T as well.

Easy, safe walk out to the parking garage at the Horseshoe then out onto 695 in about 15 minutes #awesome. The concession stands were plentiful with short lines on the first level with nice wide isles. The food was bland and everything was crazy expensive with parking being $40 - $50 & bland sandwiches at $10 but overall a great experience in section 119.

Let's Go Buffalo!!!!!

R. Rich knows area and we only paid $20 for garage parking but we needed to snake a bit to get there.

2nd time at stadium; first time I was in last row and it seemed to give me a little vertigo but view was great and end of game was great with mostly 10,000 Bills fans left with Ravens fans gone or leaving.

This time the view was much closer on visitors side and fortunately lots of seats were open in lower bowl so we could spread out.

Hot dogs were OK, not usually eat hot dogs and these were a little too wet for me and at $5 each I expect better.