Arizona back in the running

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vikings | Trade Rumors Dismissed - from www.KFFL.com

Thu, 3 Mar 2005 10:59:29 -0800

KFFL has learned, from a source close to the team, Minnesota Vikings vice president of football operations Rob Brezinski has shot down any rumors of a reported trade involving the Vikings sending RB Michael Bennett and their 2005 second-round pick to the Arizona Cardinals for WR Anquan Boldin.

Hey Arizona...we still have a slightly used Travis Henry for ya...

261113[/snapback]

We're doomed. Arizona signs Ned :(

Cardinals | Ned Claimed Off Waivers - from www.KFFL.com

Thu, 3 Mar 2005 11:09:01 -0800

AZCardinals.com reports the Arizona Cardinals have been awarded RB Larry Ned (Vikings) off waivers from the Minnesota Vikings.

We're doomed.  Arizona signs Ned :(

AZCardinals.com reports the Arizona Cardinals have been awarded RB Larry Ned (Vikings) off waivers from the Minnesota Vikings.

261117[/snapback]

Dooooooooooooomed!

We're doomed.  Arizona signs Ned :)

261117[/snapback]

I bet he's better than TH, too...right?

:(:lol::angry:

What this shows me is that clearly Dennis Green does not want to gamble on getting one of the top 3 draft RBs, and was willing to try and get Bennett free from Minnesota. If he just felt that the Cards could wait for the draft, he wouldnt have made a play for Bennett. Hopefully Arizona will lower their demands and we can land Shelton.

What this shows me is that clearly Dennis Green does not want to gamble on getting one of the top 3 draft RBs, and was willing to try and get Bennett free from Minnesota.  If he just felt that the Cards could wait for the draft, he wouldnt have made a play for Bennett.  Hopefully Arizona will lower their demands and we can land Shelton.

261146[/snapback]

I fuggin hope so! Old Denny is trying to build a team in one offseason there and RB is key. Of the top 3 RB's in the draft hasn't only 1 carried the entire workload for their team? TD should give TH and next yrs 4th roounder.

Apparently I missed it, but on Sirius Radio this morning they said that the Henry for Shelton deal is still alive, but the Cards are now demanding a draft pick as well as Henry for Shelton.  Found this on a few other Bills sites.

261133[/snapback]

I'd give them Henry and our 6th rounder for Shelton.

If that doesn't work, a 5th rounder and Henry for Shelton and a conditional pick next year.

I'd give them Henry and our 6th rounder for Shelton.

If that doesn't work, a 5th rounder and Henry for Shelton and a conditional pick next year.

261168[/snapback]

Scr*w that ! I would GET a 6th rounder & Shelton for Henry. Else we just hang on to TH for a year. What is he going to do ? Pout and play bad so his value in the market tanks ? He will be fired up albeit for selfish reasons (who cares as long as he produces right ?)

Contrary to popular opinion on this board, I think TD hold the upper hand in this negotiation.

Arizona doesn't have any interest in Henry anymore, they want a 2nd round pick.

261353[/snapback]

I think thats old news...the Cards, when they first started whoring off Shelton, demanded a 2nd rounder, and the best offer they have at this point was a 2nd DAY pick from the Bears. The Sirius report was this morning, so I'm assuming they wouldnt report old news.

Else we just hang on to TH for a year. What is he going to do ?

261213[/snapback]

As the months pass, I get whatever I can for TH. While WM is rushing for 1500+ yards in 2005, TH is going to be sitting on the bench picking his ass waiting to become a UFA.