Arizona back in the running

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need Shelton a heck of a lot more then the Cards need to deal him.......

261565[/snapback]

This is the reason why Green holds all the cards. He knows that we need an LT desperately and he is going to try to squeeze a draft pick out of TD too. I just hope TD gets the deal done, even if he has to throw in a 5th rounder or something.

This is the reason why Green holds all the cards.  He knows that we need an LT desperately and he is going to try to squeeze a draft pick out of TD too. I just hope TD gets the deal done, even if he has to throw in a 5th rounder or something.

261596[/snapback]

I'd do that...Henry and a 5th rounder for Shelton is just fine and dandy for me.

But 2 weeks ago you wouldn't trade Henry for less than Shelton plus a 5th.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=245449

261605[/snapback]

I've definitely changed my mind...that was before I realized how piss-poor the LT market is and the lack of cap space we have.

Is it okay to change your mind?

I've definitely changed my mind...that was before I realized how piss-poor the LT market is and the lack of cap space we have.

Is it okay to change your mind?

261606[/snapback]

No problem. Just curious, since I have been saying the whole time it will take Henry and a pick, or a high draft pick. I was stoned for such horrible crimes against humanity and the Bills. :ph34r:

No problem.  Just curious, since I have been saying the whole time it will take Henry and a pick, or a high draft pick.  I was stoned for such horrible crimes against humanity and the Bills.  :lol:

261611[/snapback]

I'm no ICE flip-flopper, but even I'm occasionaly wrong :ph34r:

I also remember you saying Shelton wouldn't be had for less than a first...this year or next.  You even said Henry plus a first IIRC.  Still think that?

261656[/snapback]

I said it would take Henry and a 3rd this year IIRC. I also said they don't want Henry early on and said it might take next years 1st or this years 2nd to get him. I did say and still say he is worth a 1st round pick.

Nope I did say Henry and either our 2nd this year or our 1st next year.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=229337

So I maybe wrong also, but I knew we we not getting him straight up or getting Shelton and a pick. I may have over reacted with my initial assessment, but I still do say Henry and a 3rd, but I don't think Green wants Henry, so probably next years 1st.

Edited by VABills

In all seriousness Malta do you really think that it would be worth it to give up a 5th rounder for Shelton?

261649[/snapback]

I'd give up a 5th rounder for Shelton if thats what it takes to seal the deal, just because then we'd have enough cash to go out and get a LG and complete the line. Then in the draft...

2) Best O-Lineman available

3) RB

4) QB

6) S

7) WR

Having an O-Line of Shelton, Vincent, Teague, Villarial and Williams sounds a heck of a lot better than an O-Line of Teague, Tucker, Draft Pick, Villarial, and Williams.

If the Cards say they want a draft pick, I think a fifth is well worth it in order for us to help our O-Line

I'd give up a 5th rounder for Shelton if thats what it takes to seal the deal, just because then we'd have enough cash to go out and get a LG and complete the line.  Then in the draft...

2)  Best O-Lineman available

3)  RB

4)  QB

6)  S

7)  WR

Having an O-Line of Shelton, Vincent, Teague, Villarial and Williams sounds a heck of a lot better than an O-Line of Teague, Tucker, Draft Pick, Villarial, and Williams.

If the Cards say they want a draft pick, I think a fifth is well worth it in order for us to help our O-Line

261675[/snapback]

Good point, I hope the trade happens as well but I wouldn't give up that pick, just my opinion.