100% positive on our Bills

Buffalo716

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleep apnea sucks. When mine gets bad I do one drop of nasal spray in each nostril. It helps.. I don't wanna be vacuuming that stuff up like scarface.

Last couple months have been great, haven't woke up gasping for breath. So I'm thinking its allergies or dirty ductwork from the furnace.

As far as the Bills I'm expecting nothing but hoping for some exciting games on golden autumn Sunday's.

Amen to this thread. No longer live in WNY but I hate the negativity. Great thread. My condolences that you will never work for WGR or TBN

Thanks my friend. Though I would love to have a sports show I still work in football so I am very happy. And football season is here

I have severe sleep apnea so I never sleep , so I'm looking through old Bills teams of the 2000s and I'm past the point of being cynical and always complaining . We have way more talent on our roster 1-53 than we usually did throughout the drought.

I'm a buffalonian and I have been all my life except for stints of college. I love the city and I love the Bills more than a lot of things in life. I don't know how many buffalonians or transplants we have here but it is a special city and community, despite the stereotypes and the Bills are very important.

I'm just glad that we are in Buffalo forever, just like my father always assured me we would be. And we will be winners one day guys... one day soon

I Billieve

Dude.. they got this thing called CPAP. You gotta try it.

Love your Billieve ... and it is not misplaced. Terry and Kim will get 'er done within the next 3 years. Maybe 2.

You're clearly not a buffalonian

What did I say that offended you McBean? That the Bills are important to Buffalo

The Bills are important to Buffalo...but we have to set realistic expectations.

We have to go 2-14. No other way around it.

The Bills are important to Buffalo...but we have to set realistic expectations.

We have to go 2-14. No other way around it.

Tanks don't work.

3 out of 10 times.

I've been in and around the game my whole life. You don't win by getting rid of your best talent or by tanking.

You stockpile talent and picks which we already have. We couldn't even go 2-14 when we had no talent . Sorry but it isn't happening. We have enough ammo to zero in and grab our guy top 10.

Darnold, Rosen and Allen ALL don't have to declare. I bet 2 won't

Tanks don't work.

3 out of 10 times.

I've been in and around the game my whole life. You don't win by getting rid of your best talent or by tanking.

You stockpile talent and picks which we already have. We couldn't even go 2-14 when we had no talent . Sorry but it isn't happening. We have enough ammo to zero in and grab our guy top 10.

Darnold, Rosen and Allen ALL don't have to declare. I bet 2 won't

Tennessee and Tampa Bay fans say hello.

Tennessee and Tampa Bay fans say hello.

Stop with the tank bulls^&t.. no one wants to hear it on this thread, for crissakes, the tank has been covered.. myself, maybe a few more on here, are approaching the season with a positive attitude.. so what if the season falls apart.. so be it.. not the point , tank .. go for it.. but im not into it.. but as always JMHO ..

Stop with the tank bulls^&t.. no one wants to hear it on this thread, for crissakes, the tank has been covered.. myself, maybe a few more on here, are approaching the season with a positive attitude.. so what if the season falls apart.. so be it.. not the point , tank .. go for it.. but im not into it.. but as always JMHO ..

Fine. Let's go 7-9 see what happens.

I never said I expected anything out of our bills this year.

I'm glad i can wake up every Sunday and watch the buffalo bills

Me too.

On many levels 716

Put the crack pipe down...

have you ever smoked crack?

Just for perspective for myself.

Fine. Let's go 7-9 see what happens.

How about WE just wait and see what happens

Me too.

On many levels 716

We've waited 17 years. Finishing between 5-8 wins is catastrophic to this organization. Simple. Easy. Don't know why it's so hard to understand.

Me too.

On many levels 716

Thanks for seeing where I'm coming from.

I want to win trust me. But waking up Sunday mornings in September knowing the Bills are playing is still the best feeling in the world. Even better than when I was 5

We've waited 17 years. Finishing between 5-8 wins is catastrophic to this organization. Simple. Easy. Don't know why it's so hard to understand.

when did Seattle tank? When did New England tank? Pittsburgh? What about Green Bay?

Build through the draft doesn't mean suck

could you perhaps find another venue for your vitriol?

do wish us all to switch to your viewpoint so badly?

Thanks for seeing where I'm coming from.

I want to win trust me. But waking up Sunday mornings in September knowing the Bills are playing is still the best feeling in the world. Even better than when I was 5

when did Seattle tank? When did New England tank? Pittsburgh? What about Green Bay?

Build through the draft doesn't mean suck

I look forward to tons of stuff. Football season is one of them. Bills are the Team I follow.

could you perhaps find another venue for your vitriol?

do wish us all to switch to your viewpoint so badly?

I look forward to tons of stuff. Football season is one of them. Bills are the Team I follow.

Yes.

Please convince me how a 7-9 season is a good thing.

I'll wait..