Marquise Goodwin is a Great Guy

Agreed...super talented, just a bit fragile. I really liked the guy and wish him all the best

He's 5'9", 176 lbs and plays in the NFL. It's hard not to be fragile playing football at the highest level at that size.

Honestly, I can see him making a few big plays for them this year. Awesome stuff to see. Sadly, things like this don't get a lot of attention.

He's really a terrible wr.

Classy response

agreed :thumbsup:

was it pertinent to the thread? read the title again.

I think not.

Good Kid for sure.

was it pertinent to the thread to mention he was a close talker or anything else along those lines? No.

At the end of the day he is a football player (hardly) and that's how a football message board should judge him.

was it pertinent to the thread to mention he was a close talker or anything else along those lines? No.

At the end of the day he is a football player (hardly) and that's how a football message board should judge him.

two wrongs do not a right make. :nana:

But your second sentence is a fair and decent point.

And i hope you know i was messing with you again

Goodwin looking pretty good in SF.

Looked like he did in Buffalo there. No different . To be fair, two dbs looked confused as to who's man he was and watched him run by. Same player he was here. He's a speed guy and great at straight line go-type routes.

Looked like he did in Buffalo there. No different . To be fair, two dbs looked confused as to who's man he was and watched him run by. Same player he was here. He's a speed guy and great at straight line go-type routes.

For sure. Still a useful tool for an offense.

He really is a special kid, I saw a feature on him on the NFL network a few years ago and they talked about how he has been very protective an supportive of his sister who was born with disabilities. I have cheered for him since.

He doesn't need to catch many balls to affect the game. Just the threat of his speed forced DCs to adjust their game plan. Among many other reasons why Bills WRs will struggle this year is that we have no one with that kind of speed.

However, he got hurt once get rolled on by some lineman. Broke a rib, I think. That speed comes with a body that can't withstand the forces in the game. How many people here called him Glass Goodwin, with good reason?

Still. He's a great guy and I commend him for his approach to life.