Kevin White and Cody Latimer.

Tipster19

I would love for the Bills to acquire Kevin White but is probably unrealistic. Latimer is apparently on the hot seat and maybe a change of scenery would make a difference for him. I have been thinking about our WR situation since Sammy was traded and I feel that the recent acquisitions that we made is not answering the 2nd outside receiver adequately. I expect, or at least hope, that this position will be further addressed. What I have come to wonder is that Miami has not secured WR Jarvis Landry and thinking that this could very well developed into a Sammy Watkins type situation for them. Their coach Adam Gase has had ties to both White and Latimer and I wouldn't be too surprised if one of them ended up on their roster. White is more of a long shot because there hasn't been anything of note that he is available but considering his professional history it wouldn't shock me if he became available in a trade scenario. Latimer is more of a possibility because of his lack of production and especially if he became a roster casualty. Miami's team reminds me an awful lot of Buffalo's and I expect it to be a battle between these 2 teams for 2nd place in the AFC East.

Just my opinion.. but I think this is the roster they roll with. I don't think they'll add anything of significance other than maybe some lower tiered cuts. I gotta think O line is the highest priority for them. However this new regime is proving to be kinda unpredictable