Boldin said he came here to win a championship.

Cherrybone

His run blocking and physicality will be helpful. He won't be a dynamic play maker like he once was. But he can still make some catches over the middle. If he gives the Bills what he gave Detroit last year they will get a solid but unspectacular receiver.

I expect 50ish catches 500 yards 4-5 TD's. Good blocking and a nice locker room presence.

Edited by billsfan89

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's looked slow for the past few years, so I'll remain optimistic.

I was a bit critical of his 1st preseason game until I thought about where his body and mind would be in comparison to the rest of the team having the benefit of a full training camp.

I mean isn't it reasonable to think an old timer takes a little time getting back into the swing of things.

Being slow but running as fast as you can is one thing but it looked like Boldin wasn't even really trying out there. On 1 route he was running flat-footed, like when you try to walk real fast but want it to look like you're running (I do this when I run 5Ks with my 4 & 6 year olds). I hope he's sand-bagging for the regular season.

Go Bills!!!!!

Being slow but running as fast as you can is one thing but it looked like Boldin wasn't even really trying out there. On 1 route he was running flat-footed, like when you try to walk real fast but want it to look like you're running (I do this when I run 5Ks with my 4 & 6 year olds). I hope he's sand-bagging for the regular season.

Go Bills!!!!!

wrong cleats ?

I am not at all unhappy with the Boldin pick up as at the very least he will give Zay and some young dudes guidance... but I am watching Bruce Ellington rip it up, big time. I wanted this dude when he cleared his physical and then failed his next one for... (name that team). Either way, hope Streater gets back because we need a field stretching WR badly and idk if Zay's 40 time translates to game speed. Ellington would've been low risk/high reward. Really hope McD doesn't make this team a collective of lunch pail guys because talent trumps in the NFL.