The leftist news media on the VA act of terrorism...

So, is anyone addressing that the (alleged) sick SOB who drove through a crowd of unarmed protesters, using tactics praised by Fox News being...well, you know..documented as part of the neo-nazi march

In the middle of a bunch of white supremacists? I mean, f*ck people, look what side you are defending

on the **** brains. The rest of us are waiting to see what happens in court.

The same folks are laughing that the crying Nazi is crying and wonder how he will be charged with anything.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, is anyone addressing that the (alleged) sick SOB who drove through a crowd of unarmed protesters, using tactics praised by Fox News being...well, you know..documented as part of the neo-nazi march

In the middle of a bunch of white supremacists? I mean, f*ck people, look what side you are defending

It's not a crime to be a neo-Nazi, or march with them.

Recognizing that is part of a philosophy commonly referred to as "liberalism," ironically.

It's not a crime to be a neo-Nazi, or march with them.

Recognizing that is part of a philosophy commonly referred to as "liberalism," ironically.

Yup.

Most of the people who consider themselves liberal cannot define the word anymore, let alone subscribe to it. Fascism is back - and it's not a right/left ideology, it goes both ways...

(ducks after setting that one up)

Yup.

Most of the people who consider themselves liberal cannot define the word anymore, let alone subscribe to it. Fascism is back - and it's not a right/left ideology, it goes both ways...

(ducks after setting that one up)

I'm considering becoming a neo-Nazi, because...well, I get accused of being one anyway, with surprising regularity. So if I'm going to get labelled as one...I may as well join a support group, I guess...

Please provide a link.