Will Tyrod be traded now

Tyrod trade  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Will Tyrod be traded now

What was his job in the second half of that Raiders game?

Disagree on the Titans game, he was bad. 10 completions, 109 pass yards, 75 rushing, 4 sacks, 24 minutes TOP, 4-12 on 3rd downs, had 2 scoring drives and won a game scoring 14 points(defense had more to winning that game than anything else), had 4...3 and outs, 1 drive of 4 plays, 1 drive of 5 plays and 1 drive of 9 plays. If that's a game manager to you, then our definitions differ a whole lot.

You must have forgotten that Titans game and just checked the box score. Boom Herron was the starting RB, backed up by Boobie and Cierre Wood. Sammy was out; Woods had 1 catch. TT played with absolute trash, on the road and took the game over with his legs in the second half. He was the only playmaker on the field and did exactly what he needed for his team to have a chance to win. That's a game manager performance.

I know that you picked the Raiders game because it fits your never-ending narrative but intuitively I will bet that the Bills have been one of the better teams in the league once they got the lead? I haven't looked at it comparatively but their elite ground game is crucial to holding leads.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not going to be traded because he isn't worth anything in trade value. If they went full tank, he might get released.

uh ok. whatever methodology you use to determine trade value is flawed. He's the perfect candidate for a conditional trade with a 3-4 team. SEC defensive player of the year, still essentially a rookie with a year of film study under his belt.

It's clear we are looking to the future, but maybe they brought Tyrod back so Kyle and Lorenzo would come back and Micah Hyde signs. Also to ensure season ticket sales are high and now that these are accomplished, are we truly gunning for the top pick?

Since the trades did little to impact the season - I think they are still trying to win.

If they wanted to trade him, would have been around draft time. It's a big year for him and expect him to perform.

I'm sure the Bills feel they have a very competitive team for this season after the trades. Wouldn't be surprised if they swapped some more young guys before Week 1 to get guys that fit better.