Will Tyrod be traded now

Tyrod trade  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Will Tyrod be traded now

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's clear we are looking to the future, but maybe they brought Tyrod back so Kyle and Lorenzo would come back and Micah Hyde signs. Also to ensure season ticket sales are high and now that these are accomplished, are we truly gunning for the top pick?

How high of a draft pick ( do you believe ) we could could get for him ?

4th highest YPC of the year.

Edit: Wrong again. I'm bowing out of this one B-)

Ha ha, trust me he wasn't as good without TT. Hokie posted the Bills rushing stats elsewhere in those 3 games. The Bills running game with everyone has been elite. I think that losing the coaches, MG, and speed will cause it to take a step back this year. We are going to see 10 man boxes!! The Bills are going to need to find some speed.

No, because I take McD's word for what it is. He seemed to get pretty ornery when he was asked if he was tanking the season. I believe the Watkins decision was what many of us thought it to be that he was an often-injured player that couldn't be relied on, that he was going to demand a contract much higher than what he has proven to be worth and that they wanted to get something in return for him now before they lose out getting any value out of him.

Yes, it sucks to lose his playmaking ability and I was looking forward to seeing him play this year, but I understand the trade and it makes a lot of sense that they did what they did.

So no, from my view they aren't tanking the season, they are going to go with the team they have now which is probably somewhere between a 4-8 win team and hope to really improve this team in 2018 with all those draft picks.

the Sammy thing just didn't work out... EJ flamed out, Sammy got hurt, Shady came in and Rex wanted to run it...now his contract is up...

just didn't work out. you keep blowing everything up every 2 or 3 years, this is the fallout.... is what is is, move on

Edited by jmcraig44

Ha ha, trust me he wasn't as good without TT. Hokie posted the Bills rushing stats elsewhere in those 3 games. The Bills running game with everyone has been elite. I think that losing the coaches, MG, and speed will cause it to take a step back this year. We are going to see 10 man boxes!! The Bills are going to need to find some speed.

Maybe Spiller will be available soon.

xRUSHx must be a really GOOD drummer to be able to do that!

Probably can totally nail La Villa Strangiato.

Lol nice.

I remember reading that and some people totally ignoring it to promote their agendas. We def need to bring in a burner after cuts we have no speed at WR to back the defense up or make them pay over the top for stacking the box.

He handed the defense the lead with a minute to go against Miami and racked up like 600 yards.

Absolutely has nothing to do with being a "game manager".

If you are going to apply anecdotal instances to make your argument, then I'm afraid I'm not going to take your answer too seriously.

If you look at the past two seasons in it's totality, you would recognize that he has had 37 T.D's vs 14 Int's with a 63% completion average and 92 QB rating. Not to mention that he led the league in Rushing for QB's and he helped "game manage" his team to a top 10 scoring offense.

That is the epitome of a "game manager"

Nothing anecdotal about that game but carry on.

Absolutely has nothing to do with being a "game manager".

Nothing anecdotal about that game but carry on.

So pick a game that they looked bad as a fair example and exclude a game where they looked good as an example? Got it!!

I would say the Titans game was the ultimate game manager performance (if that's what you are looking for).

Edited by Kirby Jackson

So pick a game that they looked bad as a fair example and exclude a game where they looked good as an example? Got it!!

I would say the Titans game was the ultimate game manager performance (if that's what you are looking for).

What was his job in the second half of that Raiders game?

Disagree on the Titans game, he was bad. 10 completions, 109 pass yards, 75 rushing, 4 sacks, 24 minutes TOP, 4-12 on 3rd downs, had 2 scoring drives and won a game scoring 14 points(defense had more to winning that game than anything else), had 4...3 and outs, 1 drive of 4 plays, 1 drive of 5 plays and 1 drive of 9 plays. If that's a game manager to you, then our definitions differ a whole lot.

What was his job in the second half of that Raiders game?

Disagree on the Titans game, he was bad. 10 completions, 109 pass yards, 75 rushing, 4 sacks, 24 minutes TOP, 4-12 on 3rd downs, had 2 scoring drives and won a game scoring 14 points(defense had more to winning that game than anything else), had 4...3 and outs, 1 drive of 4 plays, 1 drive of 5 plays and 1 drive of 9 plays. If that's a game manager to you, then our definitions differ a whole lot.

Defense stopped the Titans twice after we took the lead.

Protecting the football only gets you so far. You gotta win games when they are there for the taking.

You continue to overvalue the qualities TT possesses, when you should be more concerned with what he doesn't do and how it translates to this team ever truly contending.

Exaaaaaactly. People keep overstating this protect the ball theory. Well when you barely throw the ball and is afraid to make certain throws nobody gets a chance at the ball, not even the offense.