Ill present the dissenting opinion

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly I think if Darnold is staring at Buffalo drafting him he'll just stay in school or force a trade.

then we get my guy, Luke Falk, and take another solid offensive piece. Falk should fall to later first round, so we can use KC's pick on him.

everyone keeps saying not a fit for the system but Watkins, finally got his health right and someone with that talent fits in any system. If they want to Tank that's fine but then don't sign Boldin, trade McCoy and Keep your players that are young, good, and will be with you for years to come. Gaines is a nickel corner, Matthews is bad enough that Philly signed Torrey Smith because they couldn't trust him. He is now one of 3 possession receivers we have ( jones, boldin, and Matthews). Hes a wr 3. Nobody to stretch the field anymore, no #1WR again. Draft picks are always a gamble so yea its great to get them but we shouldn't have traded our young talent. All we did was get worse and now need to throw dice on draft picks next year. Same ol bills had enough of this. Unfortunately they didn't do enough to make us a horrible team (look at the jets) and we still go 6-10 or 7-9 and don't pick at the top. Becoming redundant at 1 bills dr

I'm beginning to think no player fits our system. how many times have you read someone post about not fitting the system. TBD is sure blessed to have so many ex nil coaches on this message board to tell us who fits our system or not.

After the shock wore off, I started to think logically about why they'd do this. Given that Sammy has missed roughly one out of every three games and he's just getting off of surgery, I'm guessing the medical staff saw something they didn't like. That, combined with the fact that Sammy is in a contract year and may want out of Buffalo (regardless of what he says to the press), I can see why they took a calculated risk and got something for him (other than a compensatory pick).

Will this be a good decision? Time will tell. But I don't see this as a "tank the season" move.

For 20 years I have listened to Bills front office staff and many of the fans agree, that it is hard to get a QB in today's NFL. That there is nobody there when we pick. That it is just bad luck, and it is wrong to complain. And of course we always lose because it is a QB driven game.

In 6 months this staff has added Peterman and has TWO each of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round picks to use next year. Maybe they don't want to be waiting to get lucky for the NEXT 20 years, and decided to do something about it.

If I knew how to post gifs fron my Droid, I would post one of a tipping of the cap.

These are my thoughts exactly as this goes on and settles in.