Serious question: Is this the beginning of a tank?

Heavy Kevi

This is why I'm getting very excited. A real rebuild with a plain to draft a top QB. It's about time. Now trade Tyrod for a bag of peanuts and start Peterman.

Go Bills

Why are you obsessed with "top QBs" in every draft. Nothing is certain. Jordan Matthews has put up similar numbers as Watkins, by the way.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How long will that take do you think? A decade? Two decades? Three? There is absolutely no evidence during the Pegulas' ownership that the incompetence that has been the hallmark of the Bills' FO since Polian left 20+ years ago has been addressed.

I agree.

The Pegulas own two sports teams and neither has sniffed any success on their watch.

Giving absolute power to McDermott might prove genius, or it might be a disaster. We'll find out in about 16 months.

Edited by jrober38

Why are you obsessed with "top QBs" in every draft. Nothing is certain. Jordan Matthews has put up similar numbers as Watkins, by the way.

Jordan Matthews is nothing more than a slot receiver.

The Eagles threw him in on the trade because he wasn't going to make their team.

Edited by jrober38

Seriously how can you not say this is a tank job. Do you really think the Bills can win more than 6 games with the talent that left, Gilmore, Darby, Watkins and others. Do you really think that the purge is finished? More trades to come. This is a good thing, do you want 8-8 forever or a team that can beat New England on THEIR best day and WIN a Superbowl.

Just like that. I have to laugh at how you and a few others seem to think next years draft will be magic. Nothing is certain picking QBs in the draft. They have the ammo to do it,because the Jets, SF, and Cleveland will be top three probably, but a full tank would mean no Matthews, no Boldin, Dareus, KW, McCoy and TT would be traded.

Jordan Matthews is nothing more than a slot receiver.

The Eagles threw him in on the trade because he wasn't going to make their team.

haven't seen you in awhile my friend.

Wasn't Darby Whaley's signature draft pick, I think he said. lol

I want a QB with top talent to win a game with their arm talent not some other teams backup wishing for that one mircle season that never happens. I want a talented QB we have a chance to win with not like the last bunch of years wishing our D can be world beaters while wishing our QB can at least squeek out a lucky win every once in a while. I want a QB to be proud of

Seriously how can you not say this is a tank job.

A tank is a deliberate attempt to lose. They are not deliberately trying to lose. Clearly a lot of people are emotional right now and do not understand this.

A tank is a deliberate attempt to lose. They are not deliberately trying to lose. Clearly a lot of people are emotional right now and do not understand this.

The Bills roster is currently worse than it was 3 hours ago.

They might not be "tanking", but they're certainly not trying to improve their 2017 roster...

I want a QB with top talent to win a game with their arm talent not some other teams backup wishing for that one mircle season that never happens. I want a talented QB we have a chance to win with not like the last bunch of years wishing our D can be world beaters while wishing our QB can at least squeek out a lucky win every once in a while. I want a QB to be proud of

We all do, but nothing is a certain.

When you trade the only WR your QB has developed good chemistry with it suggests Taylor may follow IMO.

Tank...

Trubisky looked great last night....