Kids day tomorrow?

Bringing my family to the Bills game tomorrow. I've been to several games, but will have my fiancee and two 4 year old twins with me, that LOVE Billy Buffalo.

My understanding is that while there is technically no Kids Day game, they will have kids activities that they normally have at those games, at the game tomorrow. I haven't found any itinerary or activity list at bb.com or from a real quick (admittedly) search on here. Do any locals (I'm coming from Charlotte) have any insight? Thanks in advance!

Edited by klumzyfule66

Guessing field house will have some activities.

Not sure though. Kinda silly no Kids Day this year.

Let us know if you find out, bringing a 4y.o. tomorroww and there's only so much beer he can drink before he gets antsy ;)

Bringing my family to the Bills game tomorrow. I've been to several games, but will have my fiancee and two 4 year old twins with me, that LOVE Billy Buffalo.

My understanding is that while there is technically no Kids Day game, they will have kids activities that they normally have at those games, at the game tomorrow. I haven't found any itinerary or activity list at bb.com or from a real quick (admittedly) search on here. Do any locals (I'm coming from Charlotte) have any insight? Thanks in advance!

I also read that there will be kids activities at both preseason games. But no specific list.

We loved kids day in the past... my oldest daughter has gone since she was 3. This year we're going to next week's Thursday night game with my 1 year old... I don't anticipate making it beyond halftime, but a callused heart must start somewhere/sometime. I'd never take them to a regular season game, so I'm hoping that the preseason game will be a little more family friendly and certainly less crowded.

Edited by DasNootz

Kinda silly no Kids Day this year.

I agree, especially with how much McDermott likes to talk about the team as a "family" and the family atmosphere, and then how important Boldin's family was in his decision to come here. I've got two little ones who are between 5-10 years away from us being comfortable bringing them to a regular season game. It was kinda nice having an afternoon game in the summer with all the inflatables, cheaper concessions for the kids stuff, the hardcore boozebags kinda knew to either tone it down or not show up at all.

I agree, especially with how much McDermott likes to talk about the team as a "family" and the family atmosphere, and then how important Boldin's family was in his decision to come here. I've got two little ones who are between 5-10 years away from us being comfortable bringing them to a regular season game. It was kinda nice having an afternoon game in the summer with all the inflatables, cheaper concessions for the kids stuff, the hardcore boozebags kinda knew to either tone it down or not show up at all.

Why do I feel this was directed at me?

i don't think the team controls the game times and neither were at 4. So they made them both kids days, unofficially, with the same activities.

It was actually aimed at my kids' dad.

Yes, that's me.

I'm like 85% certain.

Sounds like something Don Rickles would say:

"Hey, good looking kids you got there. Who's the father?"

parking is empty everywhere

About kids day - I was told "they are getting away from the kids day, and instead doing a family day later in the year" the field house was closed they didn't have any activities. There were a handful of other families just as disappointed as us.

Great idea, OBD, bring your 5 year old kids to a regular season game, with tens of thousands of belligerent drunkards, in 20 degree weather. Why didn't they think of this before? 😐

About kids day - I was told "they are getting away from the kids day, and instead doing a family day later in the year" the field house was closed they didn't have any activities. There were a handful of other families just as disappointed as us.

Great idea, OBD, bring your 5 year old kids to a regular season game, with tens of thousands of belligerent drunkards, in 20 degree weather. Why didn't they think of this before? 😐

They didn't think of it because they wanted to eliminate Kids Day without actually saying it.

Dang, that stinks about the fieldhouse, glad we didn't try it, we were running late bc of traffic so we just went into the stadium.

Shame they're killing the Kids Day tradition. Pegulaville!