Texans at Panthers 7:30 WED

ALF

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt watch the game but Watson is a star. he's at least as good as Dak (who might be a tad overrated so don't everyone get your panties in a bunch) and could have a similar type year given that the Texans are pretty decent at every position except QB (much like the Cowboys were)

Wow. Watson looked decent, but the overreactions here are funny. I've always believed a rookie QB who performs extremely poorly in his debut is cause for concern. Otherwise it's difficult to predict much if anything from these games. DeShaun fans will love this performance, the other side will remain skeptical.

Deshaun will be solid. Easy to see if you watched a lot of Clemson games jmo

i didnt watch the game but Watson is a star. he's at least as good as Dak (who might be a tad overrated so don't everyone get your panties in a bunch) and could have a similar type year given that the Texans are pretty decent at every position except QB (much like the Cowboys were)

Somewhere between Dak/Mariota/Jameis imo

Watson will have a quietly impressive rookie year like Mariota. IMO.

I know it's only the preseason but I have a feeling Watson is gonna be for real when it's all said and done. I think he ends up with better numbers then Dak's rookie season just not as many wins. With a career similar to Russell Wilson without the SB.

Wow. Watson looked decent, but the overreactions here are funny. I've always believed a rookie QB who performs extremely poorly in his debut is cause for concern. Otherwise it's difficult to predict much if anything from these games. DeShaun fans will love this performance, the other side will remain skeptical.

I'm with ya, I have saw ej manuel do good in preseason. It is positive however that he looked good either way you want to look at it. I'm no fan of his btw. I have not saw anyone over reacting on this thread though, everyone is entitled to their opinions

Edited by Gunsgoodtime

I'm with ya, I have saw ej manuel do good in preseason. It is positive however that he looked good either way you want to look at it. I'm no fan of his btw. I have not saw anyone over reacting on this thread though, everyone is entitled to their opinions

I consider posters claiming that we have passed on a great QB to be overreacting imo.

Deshaun will be solid. Easy to see if you watched a lot of Clemson games jmo

Somewhere between Dak/Mariota/Jameis imo

People love name dropping those three on this board. In reality the story of their careers has yet to be written. Does everyone remember when we mentioned Kaepernick and RG3 in the same manner? Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

I consider posters claiming that we have passed on a great QB to be overreacting imo.

People love name dropping those three on this board. In reality the story of their careers has yet to be written. Does everyone remember when we mentioned Kaepernick and RG3 in the same manner?

Who has claimed we missed on a great QB? I certainly haven't although my evlauation in him is well known and easily accessible on this board.

Who has claimed we missed on a great QB? I certainly haven't although my evlauation in him is well known and easily accessible on this board.

I never said that you did. Look back at some of the posts. You will see that is essentially what some are already saying. This is why I said that overreactions are amuck.

I never said that you did. Look back at some of the posts. You will see that is essentially what some are already saying. This is why I said that overreactions are amuck.

I'm fine putting my name on Jameis Mariota and Watson

Have a take. Be bold.

I still think rg3 pre injury was cash money

I'm fine putting my name on Jameis Mariota and Watson

Me too. In the 4 years I have been properly trying to evaluate draft prospects they are the best 3 Quarterbacks I have evaluated.

I think all will have long and distinguished NFL careers. And that isn't me overreacting to tonight.... I thought that about Watson before a single team turned in a card in April. I also think Houston was the perfect landing spot.

Edited by GunnerBill

Me too. In the 4 years I have been properly trying to evaluate draft prospects they are the best 3 Quarterbacks I have evaluated.

I think all will have long and distinguished NFL careers. And that isn't me overreacting to tonight.... I thought that about Watson before a single team turned in a card in April. I also think Houston was the perfect landing spot.

Agree, and I think he would've been a solid Bill as well with those sweet play action daggers over the middle.

Oh well. What's another few years. Lol

I believe Ryan did as well.

Remember when folks said Watson was a lock to drop to the 2nd round because of his velocity stats :lol: .

Edited by jmc12290

So Tyrod needs to come out Thursday night looking like a qualified and confident pro. Right ?

No excuses about needing to learn the new offense.

He worked with Dennison before and understands the system. Right?

If Watson can step into the role, Tyrod should be miles ahead already. Right ?

And now he has Bouldin to throw to.

A solid route runner.

At the right place at the right time.

Look up, catch the ball, perfectly thrown. Right ?

This is gonna be great, to watch Tyrod shine............Right ?

So Tyrod needs to come out Thursday night looking like a qualified and confident pro. Right ?

No excuses about needing to learn the new offense.

He worked with Dennison before and understands the system. Right?

If Watson can step into the role, Tyrod should be miles ahead already. Right ?

And now he has Bouldin to throw to.

A solid route runner.

At the right place at the right time.

Look up, catch the ball, perfectly thrown. Right ?

This is gonna be great, to watch Tyrod shine............Right ?

Ridiculous