Bills' OC: Tyrod Taylor 'can't wait for a route to open up

Meathead

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which means they are playing .500 ball.

Without a middle of the road QB we could possibly have Goff or Wentz or some other game changer.

There are two sides. Those who think we can do it without a Franchise QB and those who think we can't.

I'm in the later category.

What about Dennison's comments crusader?

We all know TT needs to anticipate more and throw more over the middle. If he does and is successful, he can be a top ten QB in this league. And more deflection.

Without a middle of the road QB we could possibly have Goff or Wentz or some other game changer.

There are two sides. Those who think we can do it without a Franchise QB and those who think we can't.

A better defense in 2016 and the Bills, not Miami, are the WC. The offense almost had a record for fewest turnovers, while the defense did not as a whole get the ball back nearly enough. Geoff? lol Wentz-these guys have not proven they are game changers.

More of the same. and please answer who else on the roster would have managed the games as well as he did. You claimed there was one.

Reading comprehension, once again.

I didn't say on the roster. I said any game managing type QB would likely replicate what TT did and would get us the same number of wins.

Another post where you should apologize for saying I was dishonest, when you clearly made a mistake.

I doubt you'll own up to it, though...just like the last time you made statements that weren't true about me and refused to acknowledge it.

And you have the nerve to call my posting dishonest? What a joke

Edited by Crusher

Care to comment on the topic ?

Don't talk to me about honesty, crusader.

Should be closed Because ???

Because, Ryan, it'll be the same thing that transpires in all the other threads that brings into question the play of quarterback. Just turns into the ATC vs the so called CoT.

More then enough facts have proven Tyrod isn't as bad as some make him out to be, but, at the same time has shown he isn't the franchise quarterback the franchise and fans have been starving for.

It's just turns into a petty bash fest.

We all know TT needs to anticipate more and throw more over the middle. If he does and is successful, he can be a top ten QB in this league. And more deflection.

A better defense in 2016 and the Bills, not Miami, are the WC. The offense almost had a record for fewest turnovers, while the defense did not as a whole get the ball back nearly enough. Geoff? lol Wentz-these guys have not proven they are game changers.

Reading comprehension, once again.

I didn't say on the roster. I said any game managing type QB would likely replicate what TT did and would get us the same number of wins.

Another post where you should apologize for saying I was dishonest, when you clearly made a mistake.

I doubt you'll own up to it, though...just like the last time you made statements that weren't true about me and refused to acknowledge it.

And you have the nerve to call my posting dishonest? What a joke

Then name this QB who the Bills didn't even have on the roster to begin with. Must have lots of names. name some game managers you say were available that would not turn the ball over and whose presence would have helped the run game as much as Taylor did.

I think you need a good quarterback. The whole franchise designation is tough for me. A whole different discussion -

Why has Rodgers won 1, but Eli manning has 2? Brees and the saints have been 7-9 4 out of 5 years.

The patriots have the best QB in the league, so they're the best team in the league every year. But the Broncos won a super bowl with a shell of manning, the 49ers and Ravens both got there mostly on the strength of defense. Seattle is a perennial contender because of their defense.

I think that you need to have an elite unit (offense or defense), and one good unit. You won't get far with a bad defense, or a bad offense.

You also need to have some bounces go your way. Teams with more takeaways tend to go further than teams with fewer. Teams that turn it over less tend to do better than teams with more.

Maybe you should do the same ?

Can you ride the guy any harder ?

Bobby's observations were spot on now the CoT will chastise him forever.

LOL, I don't even disagree that TT has some gigantic holes in his game, Ryan. Its just that this fall, it was Bobby, you, and then Jeff flooding the board with the same crap, over and over.

I dont make you repeat anything. I am sorry so many people around the world are just so spineless they dont want to make a point and defend that point.

And why should i change again because i may or may not offend someones sensabilities? Maybe if someone is so sensitive they get upset reading what i post maybe they should just not read it.

There's a difference between someone getting "upset", and someone being "annoyed".

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think you're upsetting or offending anyone...weird angle.

Constantly posting the same thing over and over and over gets annoying (since everyone knows your stance already), and makes it look like you're only here for one reason.

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda....

TT is a game manager not a Franchise QB

And the if defense was better with a good game manager this is a playoff team in 2016.Had one of those two things.Offense was top ten in scoring. No couldas about it. Where is this franchise guy-you think Wentz and Geoff are -lol. You throw out franchise QB term like anyone can get one. That just isn't so. Nothing wrong building a strong team around a guy who can get you to the playoffs.

It's not just you...

This is how most reasonable fans think...no one on this team is better than Tyrod. IF it doesn't work out we move on.

There is a belief here that if you hate Tyrod enough, Peyton Manning in his prime will walk through the door.

We haven't built a strong team.

He didn't get us to the playoffs.

I think it is unlikely he gets us there this year.

As for Goff and Wentz.... there is still a chance they developed as their ceilings as QBs are higher than his currently.

I think you need a good quarterback. The whole franchise designation is tough for me. A whole different discussion -

Why has Rodgers won 1, but Eli manning has 2? Brees and the saints have been 7-9 4 out of 5 years.

The patriots have the best QB in the league, so they're the best team in the league every year. But the Broncos won a super bowl with a shell of manning, the 49ers and Ravens both got there mostly on the strength of defense. Seattle is a perennial contender because of their defense.

I think that you need to have an elite unit (offense or defense), and one good unit. You won't get far with a bad defense, or a bad offense.

You also need to have some bounces go your way. Teams with more takeaways tend to go further than teams with fewer. Teams that turn it over less tend to do better than teams with more.

Good post. we had an offense that didn't turn the ball over, and a defense that didn't get it back enough. If they did, the playoffs were a possibility.

LOL, I don't even disagree that TT has some gigantic holes in his game, Ryan. Its just that this fall, it was Bobby, you, and then Jeff flooding the board with the same crap, over and over.

I'm basically at the same point. I feel like even if he did all the things you want him to, you'd still want him to fail. Why? So you could be right. On an internet message board.