The Tyrod Taylor Question

Except you're leaving out the fact that there's a Tier 5.

And there were only 5 QBs in tier 1.

Were you just guessing with this statement?

In other words, from the sounds of it, Tier 3 is an average NFL QB, or a "middle of the road" QB.

If anyone has Insider it'd be nice to read the description of each tier.

One more page to go!!!!

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/ellipsis/

Those three little dots are called an ellipsis (plural: ellipses). The term ellipsis comes from the Greek word meaning “omission,” and that’s just what an ellipsis does—it shows that something has been left out

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 more posts to 100 pages!!!!

Except you're leaving out the fact that there's a Tier 5.

And there were only 5 QBs in tier 1.

Were you just guessing with this statement?

In other words, from the sounds of it, Tier 3 is an average NFL QB, or a "middle of the road" QB.

If anyone has Insider it'd be nice to read the description of each tier.

One more page to go!!!!

Please, can this stop.

We all know that TT is not a Tier 1 ELITE superstar, nor is he a Tier 2 super stud QB.

Oh, so you took more effort to type out an ellipses rather than the less words it takes to type out the number "5"?

Interesting. I wonder why you chose to do that :flirt:

Please, can this stop.

We all know that TT is not a Tier 1 ELITE superstar, nor is he a Tier 2 super stud QB.

Can what stop? Are you implying someone is saying he's Elite?

Is that what Tier 2 is?

I never saw a definition for them. That's why I asked.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

Oh, so you took more effort to type out an ellipses rather than the less words it takes to type out the number "5"?

Interesting. I wonder why you chose to do that :flirt:

Can what stop? Are you implying someone is saying he's Elite?

Is that what Tier 2 is?

I never saw a definition for them. That's why I asked.

Dont you know.....its elite or else

Like those guys are so easy to find

first of all, thank you for this.

i can't tell you how many times guys like Shaw and others would tell me when i said this, that i didn't know what i was talking about because i wasn't a head coach and didn't know how to watch the all 22's. i guess that shoots their theories all to hell. it is plainly evident that Tyrod just doesn't see things very well. i think he sees them, he just doesn't process what he sees as it is all happening way too fast for him. if anyone thinks that after 6 years in the NFL that he is going to change and make the transition... well. i simply do not know what to tell you. me thinks you are the one who doesn't know what he is talking about.

Anyone who told you that you didn't know what you were watching for saying Tyrod doesn't see open receivers (or he sees them and refuses to throw to them) is talking nonsense.

That's what I hate about that little group. None of us has ever said TT is elite or great, yet that is what they keep spewing.

It does not fit the agenda to have the COT making sense.....it kills their arguement

Anyone who told you that you didn't know what you were watching for saying Tyrod doesn't see open receivers (or he sees them and refuses to throw to them) is talking nonsense.

Tyrod does in fact miss open recievers

As does every other qb in the league