Marijuana And Violent Crime

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would suspect most weed smokers would MUCH rather go down to the legal stores and buy it without supporting criminals.

I can now buy weed legally at a store 5 minutes from my house and buy it CHEAPER than I could on the black market before legalization.

What is my incentive to buy black market? They have lost my support.

I would suspect most weed smokers would MUCH rather go down to the legal stores and buy it without supporting criminals.

I can now buy weed legally at a store 5 minutes from my house and buy it CHEAPER than I could on the black market before legalization.

What is my incentive to buy black market? They have lost my support.

But they had your support for years while they were murdering and pillaging? And pot isn't addictive?

Edited by 4merper4mer

But they had your support for years while they were murdering and pillaging? And pot isn't addictive?

Pot is addictive in the same way that shopping, gambling, or sex can be addictive. It is not physically addictive. Is this still a thing?

Pot is addictive in the same way that shopping, gambling, or sex can be addictive. It is not physically addictive. Is this still a thing?

It is addictive enough, in whatever way, for Reddog to openly admit in writing that he supported murderous cartels for fear of losing pot.

It is addictive enough, in whatever way, for Reddog to openly admit in writing that he supported murderous cartels for fear of losing pot.

Much in the same way, I guess, that many citizens supported murderous mobsters during alcohol prohibition.

Brilliant. A pot addict who's ignorant about both pot and addiction.

:lol:

Enlighten me.

Much in the same way, I guess, that many citizens supported murderous mobsters during alcohol prohibition.

I guess so, and they still do today for gambling, drugs and prostitution among other things. Which justifies becoming a stoner how?

Dude.

I guess because I'm for legalization it means that I'm not for responsible use? Just like if I was for the end of alcohol prohibition, it would mean that I was justifying being a drunk?

And not like it's anyone's business, but like many people, I (gasp) use marijuana and have a successful professional career and personal life. Is that anecdotal evidence not as valid as you knowing a "stoner" loser?

Bottom line is that I'm for personal choice. No, it's not for everyone, or some sort of magic bullet. But is does improve the quality of life for many. The war on drugs has been an epic failure and human tragedy. It is time to de-schedule marijuana and decriminalize all drug use. Addiction is not a crime. Go after dealers not users.

Unlike every substance on the planet, including water and oxygen, I am told that humans are incapable of over-dosing on marijuana. It's that safe. :flirt:

My understanding is that the lethal dose of marijuana would require ingesting about 1,500 pounds in 15 minutes. Obviously a physical impossibility (yes, Tom, even at a Tom Petty concert). There has not been one reported case in human history.

People do die from water intoxication

Edited by SWATeam

My understanding is that the lethal dose of marijuana would require ingesting about 1,500 pounds in 15 minutes. Obviously a physical impossibility (yes, Tom, even at a Tom Petty concert). There has not been one reported case in human history.

People do die from water intoxication

So pot is safer than water. Oooooo-kay... :lol: