2017 Training Camp Tickets

Good Morning- I have been looking online for the Bills to announce where they will be releasing their 2017 evening training camp tickets, but I cannot find them anywhere. I plan on going to Thursday, August 3rd, and Friday, August 4th, at the stadium.

This will be my first time ever at the stadium, so I'm pretty excited. The August 4th practice is a tickets-required practice though, and these are always free... but can anybody tell me where they are to be released? Usually it's a Topps or Noco or Verizon... any idea, yet?

I'd really appreciate the help!

Get ready for a crapalanche.

I needed tickets for the Thursday, July 27 at 5:30 p.m.

I signed on to MyOneBuffalo on my PC. No Tickets tab.

I called MyOneBuffalo and they thought I was crazy. They advised trying on a cell phone or tablet.

From my iPad, I tried the app store. No listings under iPad for MyOneBuffalo.

Finally, I tried listings under iPhone and found it. Downloaded it. Hidden in the app under New Era Field (not where Training Camp is) was the application.

I filled it out. It didn't recognize my town of Penfield. It doesn't put "New York" in the State field when you select New York from the drop-down.

I hit Done and it says I have successfully completed my Application. No indication if tickets are being sent to email, hidden in the app, or if I should wait.

AAAAAnd...it's tickets to the wrong date, not Thursday, July 27!

Bills announce ticket distribution information for four practices
All tickets are available starting Tuesday, July 18 at 9 a.m. at the following locations.

Thanks for the link.

The locations for where you can obtain tickets really stinks! :censored:

Thanks for the link.

I live 5 minutes from Training Camp.

The closest place for tickets is Crosby's - 4614 Lake Road, Brockport, NY 14420

35 minutes away.

I called MyOneBuffalo and they thought I was crazy. They advised trying on a cell phone or tablet.

Finally, I tried listings under iPhone and found it. Downloaded it. Hidden in the app under New Era Field (not where Training Camp is) was the application.

I filled it out. It didn't recognize my town of Penfield. It doesn't put "New York" in the State field when you select New York from the drop-down.

I hit Done and it says I have successfully completed my Application. No indication if tickets are being sent to email, hidden in the app, or if I should wait.

The way I read the schedule, I thought the MyOneBuffalo option was only for August 23rd.

The other games needing tickets were each assigned a different physical pickup location only.

I could be wrong!

do these usually sell out? am i going to see dirtbags selling them on craigslist in a few days? we aren't sure which day we are going yet

There were times in recent years, when I got to a ticket place 30 minutes after they opened and tickets were gone or there was a line out the door.

Like anything in demand, they will go quickly.

I do not know how else they could distribute the free tickets "fairly". :w00t:

Yes it truly does suck this year. Sunday 8/6 at SJF and 3 of the 5 ticket locations are Lockport, Depew, and Hamburg. Someone has their head up their ass.

Edited by CodeMonkey

I've been to camp every year for the past 4 years, and there always have been people handing out their extra tickets at the gate.

So, you do not need to show a ticket to get on the night practice shuttle.

True?

Astro, I have four tickets for the 27th practice that you can have. I live in California, but have seasons. I grabbed them knowing someone from the board would need them. A legend like yourself that keeps us all informed can gladly have them. PM me and I'll get them over to you. Edited by Jamie Nails

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I just got to my hotel and called around to the 3 Tops locations in Greece, Amherst, and Depew, and they are ALL SOLD OUT! GAAAA! So I just wanted to check here and see if there is any chance that they got more tickets than they may have needed, and I can grab 2 tickets from them at the stadium? This would be my first time ever at the stadium, so I'm pretty bummed I might be getting shut out here, hah.

Please let me know! Thanks!!

Hey guys, I just got to my hotel and called around to the 3 Tops locations in Greece, Amherst, and Depew, and they are ALL SOLD OUT! GAAAA! So I just wanted to check here and see if there is any chance that they got more tickets than they may have needed, and I can grab 2 tickets from them at the stadium? This would be my first time ever at the stadium, so I'm pretty bummed I might be getting shut out here, hah.

Please let me know! Thanks!!

Try the Bills store at New Era. Hammered said they had them a few days ago