Run the Rock 2020

'Run the Rock 2020' forms to draft Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson for president

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/341269-campaign-committee-for-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-filed-with-fec

maxresdefault.jpg

Words fail me as I come to grips with the possibility of the Rock, Kanye, and Zuckerberg all running in 2020 against a reality show host.

If this is the best we can offer as Americans, maybe it's time to pack it in:

anigif_enhanced-882-1416375909-1.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny coincidence......Clinton's original slogan (before I'm with her) was...............

151119_dx_hillary-myths-crop-promo-xlarg"Can you smell, what the Hillary is cooking !!"

Fortunately .........they switched

Yes, but only after it was leaked to the media that she hadn't turned on an oven since the late 1980's with her people lobbying the Easy Bake company for photo ops to soften the optics.

Yes, but only after it was leaked to the media that she hadn't turned on an oven since the late 1980's with her people lobbying the Easy Bake company for photo ops to soften the optics.

YES!!!

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/341269-campaign-committee-for-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-filed-with-fec

maxresdefault.jpg

Words fail me as I come to grips with the possibility of the Rock, Kanye, and Zuckerberg all running in 2020 against a reality show host.

I'm looking forward to The Rock running against Trump. An all-WWE presidential race.

With choices like this, I ought to throw my hat in the ring. "DC Tom 2020. What have you idiots got to lose?"

I'm looking forward to The Rock running against Trump. An all-WWE presidential race.

With choices like this, I ought to throw my hat in the ring. "DC Tom 2020. What have you idiots got to lose?"

You could also program your bot to answer reporters.

maxresdefault.jpg

I bet he could intimidate Putin.

With half the nation in arrested development . 20, 30 year old and beyond males still flocking to super hero movies. Worshiping Star Trek and Star wars like a religion I can totally see this guy winning.