Article on why 2017 passing game can make giant leap forward

I don't disagree at all that they fear Carr's arm more than Tyrod.

I don't think that anyone in the world would have taken the Bills receiving options over the Raiders in 2016.

Yeah - disregarding Cooper and Crabtree is ridiculous. They have a top 5 o-line in football and had 3 running backs averaging 4 or more per carry. They had a better punter, a better kicker.

Oh and their defense had 30 takeaways - 2nd most in the NFL.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you guys think will happen first....the bills make the playoffs with tt at the helm, or noogie starts to understand how to use the quote function?

Goddamn, this is a tough one.

Yeah - disregarding Cooper and Crabtree is ridiculous. They have a top 5 o-line in football and had 3 running backs averaging 4 or more per carry. They had a better punter, a better kicker.

Oh and their defense had 30 takeaways - 2nd most in the NFL.

Exxxxxcuses exxxxxcuses exxxxxcuses...

what are your excuses for not knowing how to use a very simple function on a message board.

dude...we get it. you don't like tt. we have no choice this year as fans, so move on. you make yourself look amazingly foolish every time you chime in. try another topic maybe?

Looking at our Schedule tell me a lot. We are not gonna win our division for one. 2. We are not Beating Denver, Raiders, and so on with Tyrod. If it's the defense then Someone will be fired thanks to Tyrod.

To be fair - they are west teams travelling east. They tend to do worse. The raiders 4 worst offensive performances were all road games.

what are your excuses for not knowing how to use a very simple function on a message board.

dude...we get it. you don't like tt. we have no choice this year as fans, so move on. you make yourself look amazingly foolish every time you chime in. try another topic maybe?

did you have something to add here?

Dude - you're not long for the TBD world. The crusade is old. It's a tired schtick. Just stop.

I'm using a mobile other than that no excuses. I'm not Tyrod I don't need many excuses.

saying you're on a mobile is an excuse. it's just as easy to quote someone on a mobile as it is on a standard computer/laptop.

you're so full of exxxxcuses! why do you always have exxxxcuses! (see how annoying that is?)