Jerry Jones meets Pope Francis

Jerry Jones meets the Pope during a recent visit. "Hello Jerry" says the Pope, "I'm sorry Jerry, God is just not a Cowboys fan." "What?" exclaims Jerry, astonished. "You heard, God is not a Cowboys fans." "But, but, but, I've been a good man and we are Americas team", replies the Jones. "Oh really", says the Pope. "What have you done in life that God would want to be a supporter of your Cowboys then?" "Well" said the Jones, "Three weeks ago I gave 100,000 dollars to the starving children in Africa". "Oh" says the Pope. "anything else?" "Well, a few weeks before that I also gave 100,000 dollars to build a shelter for the homeless." "Hmmm. Anything else?" "Yeah. A month before I that I gave 100,000 dollars to the Albanian orphans." "Okay", said the Pope, "You wait here a minute while I have a word with god." Ten minutes pass before the Pope returns. He looks Jerry in the eye and says, "I've had a word with God and he agrees with me. Here's your $300,000 dollars back, now f**k off".
plagiarized and edited for your reading pleasure
Edited by ddaryl

Jerry Jones meets the Pope during a recent visit. "Hello Jerry" says the Pope, "I'm sorry Jerry, God is just not a Cowboys fan." "What?" exclaims Jerry, astonished. "You heard, God is not a Cowboys fans." "But, but, but, I've been a good man and we are Americas team", replies the Jones. "Oh really", says the Pope. "What have you done in life that God would want to be a supporter of your Cowboys then?" "Well" said the Jones, "Three weeks ago I gave 100,000 dollars to the starving children in Africa". "Oh" says the Pope. "anything else?" "Well, a few weeks before that I also gave 100,000 dollars to build a shelter for the homeless." "Hmmm. Anything else?" "Yeah. A month before I that I gave 100,000 dollars to the Albanian orphans." "Okay", said the Pope, "You wait here a minute while I have a word with god." Ten minutes pass before the Pope returns. He looks Jerry in the eye and says, "I've had a word with God and he agrees with me. Here's your $300,000 dollars back, now f**k off".

plagiarized and edited for your reading pleasure

I enjoyed this. Had me spitting my water