The last Bills Packers game

Pretty sure Gilmore also dropped a pick six in the same quarter (maybe even the same drive?). No need to cherry pick one play to diminish one of our better wins in the 17 years of crap.

He did. I jumped up and then crumpled back down after he bobbled it.

That game is one of my all time favorite Bills memories. I watched it with my soon-to-be son-in-law, in a sports bar in Waikiki Beach at 7:00am Honolulu time. A great Bills win to start off my daughter's wedding day! (We each a Moco Loco...look it up.) Mahalo!

That game is one of my all time favorite Bills memories. I watched it with my soon-to-be son-in-law, in a sports bar in Waikiki Beach at 7:00am Honolulu time. A great Bills win to start off my daughter's wedding day! (We each a Moco Loco...look it up.) Mahalo!

no spam musubi?

I really think we were the best team in football that year and you guys took it to us especially on defense. You guys made Rodgers look bad that day. Im ready for the season to get here. It should be exciting. The next Bills Packers game will be in February for the Superbowl.

i like your attitude.

I'm wondering how much the outcome of that game changes if Jordy Nelson doesn't drop that wide open pass, it probably would have resulted in a TD.

In fact, Rodgers receivers were doing him no favours that game.

Jordy did break up a pick-6 by the skin of his teeth...

Rodgers receivers were spooked that day because Gilmore hit them early. We pressed, we got physical and we hit them in the mouth. Up front and on the backend. People talk about the Nelson drop but if Green Bay won that day it would have been totally undeserved. The Bills physically battered them. We were set up at that point to beat finesse teams... witness a similar destruction of Luck and the Colts on Rex's first day in situ. The crazy thing is under the Bully Builder we went from that to a bunch of kitty cats who allowed three 200 yard rushers in a single season (I think it was 4 times in history before 2016).

I really think we were the best team in football that year and you guys took it to us especially on defense. You guys made Rodgers look bad that day. Im ready for the season to get here. It should be exciting. The next Bills Packers game will be in February for the Superbowl.

....that was an anamoly IMO Ice......the REAL Rodgers was sitting at 4-6 and saying, "we could win out " and doing just that.....Bflo is a long way off, BUT the assembly of a formidable Admin/FO and coaching staff even though McD is a greenhorn as a HC is certainly promising.....I'd say (at least on paper) this young gun 40's gang from top to bottom could be the best since Polian era....stay tuned.....