Buffalo Bills top 50 plays during drought years (2000-2016)

mileena

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support that approach. Look forward! I'm sick of looking backwards. We have new owners, the clock starts there.

While I agree, I didn't post this to not look forward, but enjoyable to some of us to see our Bills make big plays in recent history. I didn't realize so many people took offense to watching highlight reels of the team they root for. Kind of hard to watch 2017 highlights ya know

He still is holding out hope for 1 last hoorah lol

But when he realizes its over I have no doubt he will be here 1 last time

Freddie don't have much quit in him, and I hope you are right

a great history of garbage time

If you want to call all of your time you spent watching the Bills over the years garbage time, I guess you are right. I actually enjoy my time watching the Bills. I look forward to it every week. I get it, I want them to win too. But if it's garbage time why watch on Sunday?

Nothing wrong with the thread, I'm just tired of anything "drought" related. That can just be me, so carry on.

No its most of us, I get it. Maybe this is the year...but our depth concerns me and I'm not very optimistic on the season unfortunately, although we do have some really great players. Unfortunately it's a team effort

Edited by Gunsgoodtime

If you want to call all of your time you spent watching the Bills over the years garbage time, I guess you are right. I actually enjoy my time watching the Bills. I look forward to it every week. I get it, I want them to win too. But if it's garbage time why watch on Sunday?

I have had more fun watching the Bills than anything outside of watching my kids grow up but most of those games the highlights were from we lost

Can you believe Orton upgraded our qb position? Ouch. Btw Orton is in the Vid in less than one year more than the person he replaced the whole time he was here.

I will never believe Orton was an upgrade even over Manuel. If we had told Manuel we still believed in him after the JJ Watt INT things might have turned out differently. Not saying better but we sunk his confidence after that. JJ Watt has sent many a QB into the turf. We didn't need to shame a rookie over it

I have had more fun watching the Bills than anything outside of watching my kids grow up but most of those games the highlights were from we lost

I will never believe Orton was an upgrade even over Manuel. If we had told Manuel we still believed in him after the JJ Watt INT things might have turned out differently. Not saying better but we sunk his confidence after that. JJ Watt has sent many a QB into the turf. We didn't need to shame a rookie over it

I was excited to see Orton come just so we could get EJ off the field, if I recall correctly most fans felt that way. Ej was a disaster. Was that not EJS 2nd year? Can't recall for sure

I was excited to see Orton come just so we could get EJ off the field, if I recall correctly most fans felt that way. Ej was a disaster. Was that not EJS 2nd year? Can't recall for sure

Correct. It was his second year. It wasn't just the Watt pick six that was bad in that game. IIRC EJ completed less than 50% of his passes in that game. I felt like EJ should have still been able to overcome that pick six and win the game for us but he couldn't. Orton's first four games provided a spark. But I recall by the time he played Denver late in the season I was ready to see EJ back again. That's how bad Orton's play had gotten.

You're right on both counts. I still didn't like the move because we undermined EJ's confidence for the crime of being blown up by JJ Watt for which he is not unique. Secondly we knew Orton was not going to push us over the top. By trashing EJ to save jobs at OBD just showed me organizational dysfunction. After that EJ was a wasted #1 pick. I don't think he's as bad as that play and were he managed better we may have got some value for him.

You're right on both counts. I still didn't like the move because we undermined EJ's confidence for the crime of being blown up by JJ Watt for which he is not unique. Secondly we knew Orton was not going to push us over the top. By trashing EJ to save jobs at OBD just showed me organizational dysfunction. After that EJ was a wasted #1 pick. I don't think he's as bad as that play and were he managed better we may have got some value for him.

Can't argue with the dysfunctional part.

I still like the run against Chicago when Freddie stiff armed Chris Conte twice with the 2nd one knocking him on his butt

It's in the video as well, as it should be. He owned Conte

Im not sure I could put together 50 top plays, but I bet you

I could come up with the top 50 worst moments during the

drought in about 5 mins.

What's your top 5?