It's a shame we have a talented roster but no QB

Tyrod is great. Go Bills. Done BILLIEVEING in blind faith,,while the rest of our competition keeps getting better. Taking our players and spitting in our face. Should have let Tyrod walk kept our players away from the PATS.

Tyrod took a pay cut. Try again?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. A lot of people smoke pot. You rather get drunk. Go suit your self

You guys are idiots. Dont wanna discuss Tyrods Shortcomings? Fine by me. Enjoy the season. 6 wins at best

You're an angry elf, must be from the south pole.

FYI, I don't drink nor do I smoke pot seeing as one of my sources of income requires me to be in top shape.

Curious do you have a job or making multiple names on a Bills message board is the way you pass the time throughout the day?

FYI, I don't drink nor do I smoke pot seeing as one of my sources of income requires me to be in top shape.

Curious do you have a job or making multiple names on a Bills message board is the way you pass the time throughout the day?

Tyrod took a pay cut. Try again?

When you can get a guy out of Northwestern in the 7th rd to play and produce similarly to Tyrod at 455k per season would have been a better option. Tyrod is not doing anything special at the QB position. But instead of keeping our players that we draft,,,we let them walk. To the competitor. time and time again.

LOL. again. Care to talk football. Or about who i am. I live in Boca raton FL. I work on a golf course. Im a passionate Bills fan. Who has given up on BILLIEVING that things will be different. Until a real QB shows up. Tyrod is not that

When you can get a guy out of Northwestern in the 7th rd to play and produce similarly to Tyrod at 455k per season would have been a better option. Tyrod is not doing anything special at the QB position. But instead of keeping our players that we draft,,,we let them walk. To the competitor. time and time again.

LOL. again. Care to talk football. Or about who i am. I live in Boca raton FL. I work on a golf course. Im a passionate Bills fan. Who has given up on BILLIEVING that things will be different. Until a real QB shows up. Tyrod is not that

You need a QB who sees what is going on before the snap. Jims greatest quality. He knew what play to get us into. Tyrod is not that guy. He is a little guy,,who doesnt see the field weel until the play breaks down. His comp% is near the bottom of the league. What he does with his feet,,when not tkaing sacks does not make up for the lack of throws he does not make. He simply wont throw the ball into harms way. A guy must be WIDE open b4 he throws it. Wont win a big game that way. More often than not

Hey, Caddyshack was filmed there. Are you the Bill Murray character?

Caddy shack was not filmed in Boca raton. But just skirt the subject about Tyrods shortcomings. Yopu guys are cheerleaders. ANd not critics. I get it. Im done wishing and hoping. Been too long,,with the same common denominator. A GREAT QB makes EVERY SINGLE one in the organization look A LOT better. The team can not make a QB look any different than what he is.

Will we ever learn? Gotta have a QB. We should be exhausting all options.

Calling this roster talented, frankly is a stretch.

As for QB, we picked up an extra pick in the first next year. What options did we miss out on?

Caddyshack Filming Locations. The majority of Caddyshack was filmed at Rolling Hills in Davie, FL. Other parts were filmed on location at the Boca Raton Hotel & Country Club, Boca Raton.

Wrong again.

Calling this roster talented, frankly is a stretch.

As for QB, we picked up an extra pick in the first next year. What options did we miss out on?

Agreed with the talented roster being a stretch. At what position are we talented at besides RB?

Cant even come up with 3 games Tyrod performed well in? Sol blame it pon pot and bow out? See ya fair weathered fan

In 2016? Weeks 2,3,4,5,6,9,15,16.

Do you even know what a "fair weather fan" is? There haven't been any in these parts for a long, long time.

Also, I'm sure you thought you were clever when you were posting as two different people, but you quoted the wrong account in most of your posts. Kind of a dead giveaway, eh?

Caddyshack Filming Locations. The majority of Caddyshack was filmed at Rolling Hills in Davie, FL. Other parts were filmed on location at the Boca Raton Hotel & Country Club, Boca Raton.

Wrong again.

LOL. You are wrong. But ok. Im not here to discuss old golf movies. You dont want to hear Tyrod isnt good enough. Just dont have any merit on why. Just because he doesnt throw picks? He doesnt throw enough TDS either,,or elsse we would win games when he had chances with a last drive and a need to score. Even EJ produced in those occasions at times

In 2016? Weeks 2,3,4,5,6,9,15,16.

Do you even know what a "fair weather fan" is? There haven't been any in these parts for a long, long time.

Also, I'm sure you thought you were clever when you were posting as two different people, but you quoted the wrong account in most of your posts. Kind of a dead giveaway, eh?

Its amazing isn't it? :lol:

Agreed with the talented roster being a stretch. At what position are we talented at besides RB?

Yeah, well it was you who called them talented.

In the headline to this thread.

As I read, I see you're a troll. Won't respond again.

But yeah, it's unlikely Tyrod will ever be a franchise guy. But what could the new regime have done this year to get a QB? Romo wasn't going to come here for his last year or two. What other options were there? Trubisky was long gone.

If they don't get someone next year, we'll have cause for starting to complain.

LOL. You are wrong. But ok. Im not here to discuss old golf movies. You dont want to hear Tyrod isnt good enough. Just dont have any merit on why. Just because he doesnt throw picks? He doesnt throw enough TDS either,,or elsse we would win games when he had chances with a last drive and a need to score. Even EJ produced in those occasions at times

Last Miami game was TT fault I suppose. He runs for TDs too, you know. Counts the same as a passing TD. EJ was terrible.

Shhhhh, if everyone keeps quiet and doesn't move.

So ssay Shady gets hurt? How is the offense gonna perform then? Think hes gonna last forever? Very well could be his last year in Buffalo

Counting on Sammy to be healthy all year? LOL

Improved OL schemes to open passing lanes so Tyrod can see the middle of the field?

Ever see Tyrod throw a ball in a window 20 yards down the seam over the LB and under a safety? Nah,,,he wont make that throw. A sack comes or a toss to the flat,,some times an inaccurate one,,or heavens forbid the OL holds up long enough that a guy breaks out WIDE open if Tyrod hasnt bailed already looking to gain his 40 yds rushing per game

You hear a lot about Peterman being the next Unkown thing. Well he wont be if Tyrod is under center doing what he does