Training camp schedule. - When will it be released?

So, I'll be flying back to the US next month and will be visiting old friends and family in Upstate NY. It's been nearly a decade since I've been back there.

Anyway, I'll be spending some time in the Rochester area and know that the Bills hold their training camp at St John Fisher. I've never been to their training camp before and would love to go and see what it's all about.

Does anyone know when it's going to take place? Is it hard to get tickets?

I'm making up my itinerary now and would love to slot that in.

Let's go Buffalo!

Late July to mid August is when camp typically is. Tickets are only needed for night practice sessions. Daytime they are not needed.

...no word yet....we do a ton of major set up work for camp every year and have not received any schedule or dates.....will post once we know...............

Nice!

Thanks for the info guys. It looks like I'll still be around for the first week of camp.

Really looking forward to actually seeing the Bills again. (Haven't been there to watch them since the '91 AFC Championship game.

Let's go Buffalo!

Yeah, I'm starting to chomp at the bit here, too- looking to start making plans for it, so just waiting on some concrete dates, here.

"Bad Things", the day practices couldn't be easier to get to. You just park your car at the local school and pay a buck to hop on the bus and shuttle the 8 minutes or so to TC, and then walk right in... no security bottlenecking things, no "you can't bring that in" crap, it easy. Maybe just bring a seat cushion. They have a substantial gift shop on site if you want to buy any merch, and I think they have a couple food items there, though I've never gotten anything.

If you sit at the grand stands near the tunnels that the players walk through, you will probably snag some autographs if you like... most likely to be successful when they exit the field after practice vs when they enter. Rex used to come up to the edge of the railing of the stands and sign stuff and take pics but that was an outlier, as Marrone before him didn't do that... I don't think either of them will be there this year, and McDermott doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would do that.

You will have a great time. The only complication is getting tickets for the evening practices, as I live 150 miles from Pittsford and another 50 miles from Buffalo, so when I go out there, I really have to make a concerted effort to find out what place still has (always free) tickets for that evening's practices. It's usually a Sunoco, or Noco, or maybe Price Chopper or Verizon locations in the past. I usually just end up doing the day practices, because it's less crowded, anyways. Good luck, though, maybe I'll see you there!