Zay Jones sprained knee

Rubes

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so why the tweet that he sprained his knee multiple pages in?

Sal M comments.

so why the tweet that he sprained his knee multiple pages in?

I put in another comment he made on Clay, which you ignored.

Sal M comments.

I put in another comment he made on Clay, which you ignored.

i ignored it because it has nothing to do with the thread.

Sorry, I don't get why Sal M saying he sprained his knee is different than everyone else who already said it. Carry on.

Edited by YoloinOhio

i ignored it because it has nothing to do with the thread.

Sorry, I don't get why Sal M saying he sprained his knee is different than everyone else who aleaday said it. Carry on.

"And so it begins". That's the comment you don't like.

1. Remove the spleen!

2. Please, please, please for the love of god, replace the turf. Even if this didn't happen on the turf, I firmly believe that IT is the cursed part of the Bills - the indian burial ground ghosts must have leached into it or something...

:w00t:

"Sean McDermott was not available for comment this week, but a Bills’ spokesperson said Thursday that Jones is listed as “week to week.” The good news is that it’s only May. The bad news is that it’s a knee injury, and those can never be taken lightly because you never know how that will affect a skill position player.

Given all of Sammy Watkins’ injury problems, and the fact that he’ll probably be held out of meaningful practice until training camp, not having Jones could be a setback. If nothing else, it might slow Jones’ adaptation to the NFL by losing on-field reps, not to mention time with quarterback Tyrod Taylor." Sal M