DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

On 8/19/2020 at 6:59 PM, BillsFanNC said:

The 5th report from the Senate Intelligence Committee...and Roger Stone BS drama...are some not saying that this is confirmation of collusion???

I mean we know Stone wasn’t charged with collusion because that’s not an actual criminal charge...

20 minutes ago, Bakin said:

The 5th report from the Senate Intelligence Committee...and Roger Stone BS drama...are some not saying that this is confirmation of collusion???

I mean we know Stone wasn’t charged with collusion because that’s not an actual criminal charge...

The 5th volume of the Senate Intel report shows no proof of collusion or conspiracy, in fact it completely contradicts its own findings within the report. It spends much of the time talking about the Steele Dossier's claims in depth (not adding anything new to it, just discussing it) -- then at the end of the document concludes by saying the Steele Dossier was BS. 

Stone wasn't charged or tried with anything having to do with collusion or conspiracy (they mean the same thing in this sense). And, in fact, during his trial it was confirmed through multiple pieces of evidence Stone had no connection to Wikileaks. Instead, he lied and said he had one -- but did not. He relied on MSM reports to conclude the DNC emails would be dropped by Assange at some point. The most serious charge for Stone was witness intimidation (which he's guilty of, even if it was a petty instance of it and the person he threatened said he wasn't really threatened because that's just how Roger is). 

To date there is still zero evidence of any Russian/Trump team collusion/conspiracy. And in fact, all the examples used to try to make that case turned out to be set ups or have ties directly back to the DNC, CIA, or FBI -- like the infamous Trump Tower meeting (set up entirely by the Clinton machine, MI6, and CIA), or Kilimnik (he wasn't a Russian asset, he was a US asset), or Popadopolous (set up by Halper/CIA), or Flynn (clean, despite being squeezed by CIA, MI6, FBI and the Obama White House)... each and every time they've screamed "COLLUSION!" they were really highlighting where they played super dirty. 

And now there are zero people on Trump's team who have been charged, tried, or convicted of anything having to do with the 2016 election or Russian interference -- while Obama's team has one person who's already pleaded guilty for falsifying evidence in order to illegally spy on Trump's campaign. 

(I know I owed you a PM on this subject, apologies it's been a busy week here :beer: )

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

As expected.

Now, the next chess move should be interesting. I'd assume Barr/Durham  expected this to happen. What is their next move? Can they proceed without Flynn being released as a political prisoner?  I expect more declassification (since Ratcliffe said Sunday it was coming), but want more pleas or, barring that, indictments against #teamcoup.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

As expected.

Now, the next chess move should be interesting. I'd assume Barr/Durham  expected this to happen. What is their next move? Can they proceed without Flynn being released as a political prisoner?  I expect more declassification (since Ratcliffe said Sunday it was coming), but want more pleas or, barring that, indictments against #teamcoup.

I've got a meeting (hopefully) today to discuss some of this... but I would expect that declass to come fast and furious in the next two weeks as you stated. Barr and Trump flew together to WI, so I'm sure they had time to talk about what's next on that flight.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why, the audacity of that Literal Super-Mecha Hitler!  How DARE he make his AG instruct the FBI that they if they try to get a FISA warrant on a government official, staffer, candidate for office, or staffer they have to provide the FISA Court ALL the evidence including that which is exculpatory.  Talk about UNAMERICAN!

You'd never see an AG for 44 pulling a stunt like that!

Stuff like that's almost enough to make one mad enough to want to randomly destroy a government building.  For reelz.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2