DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

If this is true, it is, as Joe Biden would say; "a big f'ckn deal" 

“Not earth shattering.”  :( Why make an unscheduled/last minute appearance on Hannity if it only is about things moving along?

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Guess: It’ll be Clinesmith — which would be a big tell because he leads to Brennan. 

This guy should be a slam dunk, right? The only reasonable explanation for it taking so long to indict him is the need to get their ducks in a row on other matters before they do.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yeah, when people keep asking if anyone is going to jail the honest answer has always been "I don't know" and "It depends." Plea deals may or may not include time in the pokey, and who knows what a jury will do.  The "tough to beat" sounds promising, but we shall see.

People are definitely frustrated about a perceived double-standard.  I know I am.

• Like (+1) 3

And I got it right... gee, how'd that happen ;) 

This is a big development. He's not a low level lawyer, he was Sr. management and involved in all investigations involving Trump/Flynn and his team. In other words, he has a lot of names he can drop.

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

This guy should be a slam dunk, right? The only reasonable explanation for it taking so long to indict him is the need to get their ducks in a row on other matters before they do.

:beer: 100%

• Thank you (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And I got it right... gee, how'd that happen ;) 

This is a big development. He's not a low level lawyer, he was Sr. management and involved in all investigations involving Trump/Flynn and his team. In other words, he has a lot of names he can drop.

:beer: 100%

Today deserves a  second reminder...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yeah, when people keep asking if anyone is going to jail the honest answer has always been "I don't know" and "It depends." Plea deals may or may not include time in the pokey, and who knows what a jury will do.  The "tough to beat" sounds promising, but we shall see.

People are definitely frustrated about a perceived double-standard.  I know I am.

...if, IF in fact that is the result, a/k/a "kiss and make up....we're sorry....won't happen again..", the sliver of credibility left for DOJ, AG office, FBI, CIA etc is gone....NOT that THEY would care......guess step one is for Durham to get his canary......don't know what the charges would have translated to as far as punishment, but I'd think that even one year in jail now is significant logging the first criminal conviction in this mess......have to believe there are some "squirming hot seats" out there.............