DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

We need more than evidence of crooked politics from people trying to undermine Trump.

It's time for evidence of crimes against The PEOPLE. 

And it needs to be easily understood, and damnable.

Edited by Prickly Pete

2 hours ago, Prickly Pete said:

I'm always interested to see how many posts these trolls have about the Bills, over at the Stadium Wall. 

You know, the reason people initially come to this site for?

Many of them are just as terrible on the Bills side of the board.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

If the 30,000 emails averaged 75 Kilobytes each (meaning not many with attached files) (1.5GB total) and the download speed was 50Mbit/S, then downloading 30,000 emails would take about 6-7 minutes?  It would probably take longer as the source machine would provide additional latency. 

And I just moved 26 gigs of emails to a new server and it took over 7 hours.... And that is the point I was trying to make. It couldn't have been a hack!

But now, plug a flash drive into the computer and move a file that size to it.... 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

And I just moved 26 gigs of emails to a new server and it took over 7 hours.... And that is the point I was trying to make. It couldn't have been a hack!

But now, plug a flash drive into the computer and move a file that size to it.... 

And my math was wrong.  Corrected below. 

If the 30,000 emails averaged 75 Kilobytes each (meaning not many with attached files) (1.5GB total) (2.25GB) and the download speed was 50Mbit/S, then downloading 30,000 emails would take about 9-10 minutes?  It would probably take longer as the source machine would provide additional latency. 

Also, last night I removed 26,428 emails from my outlook deleted folder.  This done a new fast laptop with an M.2 SSD drive.   Just the act of deleting them from the folder locally took almost 5 minutes. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Mueller and his corrupt deputy Brandon Van Grack repeatedly perjured themselves and lied to the court about Michael Flynn.

Transcripts prove it was Mueller and Van Grack, not Flynn, who blatantly lied about Flynn's phone calls.

• Like (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Mueller and his corrupt deputy Brandon Van Grack repeatedly perjured themselves and lied to the court about Michael Flynn.

Transcripts prove it was Mueller and Van Grack, not Flynn, who blatantly lied about Flynn's phone calls.

Yeah, but will they face prosecution for it?

17 hours ago, Prickly Pete said:

We need more than evidence of crooked politics from people trying to undermine Trump.

It's time for evidence of crimes against The PEOPLE. 

And it needs to be easily understood, and damnable.

....sad how for YEARS the battle cry was "we need a Washington outsider" to clean up the mess.....and how many clowns FROM BOTH SIDES fraudulently tried to run as an "outsider"?......so we FINALLY get one, rough around the edges (COUGH), brash, bold, obnoxious irascible, insulting et al who has exposed more corruption on his watch that I would have NEVER imagined in my 67 years, more than his predecessors COMBINED and STILL going (FULL DISCLOSURE: as a businessman for 44 years and still going, I absolutely LOATHE his business style)....he pierced the protective shield of the "good 'ol boyz network" quickly....and the network is upside down and inside out over it......the purported "bastions (COUGH) of our democracy" ala FBI, CIA, DOJ et al have been exposed to the "great corruption pandemic"....and you thought Covid-19 was a "problem".....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 2