in the indictment that “any American” — including members of the Trump
campaign — “was a knowing participant in the alleged unlawful activity.”

HIGH_SOCIETY-2.jpg.......As Pops would say....."End of story"

What about in the Flynn indictment? 

Or the Gates indictment? 

Or the Popadopolous indictment? 

Ya, not end of story

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Flynn's case is now a Brady case... The government didn't show the defendant exculpatory evidence before he entered his guilty plea. This is the exact same kind of misconduct that got the Cliven Bundy case tossed recently. 

Flynn will walk before he sees a day in prison. Mark it down.

Can we mark it down over the whited out mark about how Hillary had already won the election? 

You are great!! 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He swore an oath to defend us, he isn't doing that. Dereliction of duty 

It is positively AWE-INSPIRING how far righties are willing to go to defend the man who refuses to defend his country. 

Whether or not you believe in collusion -- and at this point, the evidence and indictments indicating collusion are beginning to stack pretty high -- the fact is that there absolutely WAS Russian interference in our election. To deny that at this point is the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and going "la la la I can't hear you!"...so the fact that so many people have absolutely no problem with the fact that our president won't lift a finger to protect us from future interference or punish those who DID interfere is beyond ludicrous. And if there's no collusion, why won't Trump do anything about Russian interference? For a bunch of people so adamant about his innocence, he sure doesn't ACT the way an innocent person would in this situation.

You Trump defenders KNOW that if Hillary was president and was refusing to punish Russian interference or act to prevent it in the future, you'd be losing your mind and chanting "lock her up!" at rallies, foaming at the mouth. It'd be a non-stop Fox News scream orgy of the highest order. And yet, Trump sits there, totally okay with the fact that our country continues to be vulnerable to these security threats -- all while running a "wall and deportations!" dog-and-pony show and claiming to care about our security -- and you all have no problem at all with it. Hypocrisy of the highest order. No other way to put it.

History will remember and record all of this. If you're still backing Trump, you're on the wrong side of history. Laugh now and call us lib-tards and snowflakes and whatever else you want and make clever little "nothingburger" comments.Continue to turn a blind eye to the treasonous and dangerous actions of the disgusting, vile thug in office. But again I say: history will remember. 

• Like (+1) 2

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/16/17021178/mueller-russian-indictments-richard-pinedo-plea-deal

Special prosecutor Robert Mueller’s office announced Friday it had reached a plea deal with a California man who committed identity fraud as part of the ongoing Russia probe. The deal was announced the same day as the blockbuster indictments of a dozen Russian nationals and three Russia-affiliated groups alleging interference with the 2016 presidential election.

The charges against Richard Pinedo of Santa Paula, California, state that he sold bank account numbers created using the stolen identities of US citizens to people or entities outside of the United States. The Russian groups indicted by Mueller used social media posts, online ads, and rallies in the US to create propaganda efforts “primarily intended to communicate derogatory information about Hillary Clinton, to denigrate other candidates such as Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, and to support Bernie Sanders and then-candidate Donald Trump,” according to Mueller’s other indictment released Friday. Pinedo’s charges appear related to that activity. 

As part of his plea deal, Pinedo has agreed to cooperate with Mueller’s investigation.

While the precise implications of Pinedo’s plea agreement were not immediately clear, the federal grand jury indictment against the Russians notably alleged that they had used the stolen identities of US citizens as part of their election interference campaign.

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

It is positively AWE-INSPIRING how far righties are willing to go to defend the man who refuses to defend his country. 

Whether or not you believe in collusion -- and at this point, the evidence and indictments indicating collusion are beginning to stack pretty high -- the fact is that there absolutely WAS Russian interference in our election. To deny that at this point is the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and going "la la la I can't hear you!"...so the fact that so many people have absolutely no problem with the fact that our president won't lift a finger to protect us from future interference or punish those who DID interfere is beyond ludicrous. And if there's no collusion, why won't Trump do anything about Russian interference? For a bunch of people so adamant about his innocence, he sure doesn't ACT the way an innocent person would in this situation.

You Trump defenders KNOW that if Hillary was president and was refusing to punish Russian interference or act to prevent it in the future, you'd be losing your mind and chanting "lock her up!" at rallies, foaming at the mouth. It'd be a non-stop Fox News scream orgy of the highest order. And yet, Trump sits there, totally okay with the fact that our country continues to be vulnerable to these security threats -- all while running a "wall and deportations!" dog-and-pony show and claiming to care about our security -- and you all have no problem at all with it. Hypocrisy of the highest order. No other way to put it.

History will remember and record all of this. If you're still backing Trump, you're on the wrong side of history. Laugh now and call us lib-tards and snowflakes and whatever else you want and make clever little "nothingburger" comments.Continue to turn a blind eye to the treasonous and dangerous actions of the disgusting, vile thug in office. But again I say: history will remember. 

:lol:

Someone's not rooted in reality.

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Says the guy who, I assume, supports an obviously unqualified and morally reprehensible reality tv show star and failed steak salesman as president.

I voted for trump out of sheer hatred for Hillary.

Not for any other reason. He's done the only job I needed him to do. Keep that shrew criminal out of office.

Just now, joesixpack said:

I voted for trump out of sheer hatred for Hillary.

Not for any other reason. He's done the only job I needed him to do. Keep that shrew criminal out of office.

Voted for one criminal to keep another out. Right on. And you approve of the job he's doing thus far?

The Left has been waiting with bated breath as their superhero Mueller and his team work to ‘right the wrong’ that was the 2016 election wherein their queen was defeated by the evil Trump.

Reads like some sad novel, doesn’t it? But it’s true.

They so badly need to believe that someone, something, ANYTHING helped Trump of ALL PEOPLE beat Satan incarnate, aka Hillary Clinton.

Seems though that as they’ve been investigating, they’ve found something interesting the Left won’t like:

DWLPe5aXkAAefJg.jpg:largeMueller's investigation finds Russians also organized AGAINST Trump as well as for him

_cLhSm0E_normal.jpg John Smith @stewonthis1

The Russians were For him before they were Against him.....LOL!!!!

If nothing else, this is beginning to draw the conclusion that Russia didn’t want Trump to win,

Russia didn’t really care who won, they just want a divided and weakened America.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

Russia, and state actors from other nations, friend and foe, have always tried to influence our elections and sow dissent amongst our citizens.

We have always done the same to them.

Do you not remember President Obama's work to influence Israeli election?  Or Jimmy Carter working hand in hand with Russia in an attempt to defeat Reagan?  That's how geo-politics works:  nations always try to work in their own best interests, even as relates to the leadership of other nations.

And do nothing?  What do you mean "do nothing"?  Did you miss the part where Donald Trump's Executive branch just indicted 13 foreign nationals?

Maybe you just misspelled "is indicting 13 individuals related to Russian election meddling" and mistakenly typed "is doing nothing"?

Just now, joesixpack said:

Pretty much. Markets are up, illegal immigration down, democrats in a frenzied panic. Hard not to like it.

Cool. This pretty much tells me all I need to know. Thanks. 

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Russia, and state actors from other nations, friend and foe, have always tried to influence our elections and sow dissent amongst our citizens.

We have always done the same to them.

Do you not remember President Obama's work to influence Israeli election?  Or Jimmy Carter working hand in hand with Russia in an attempt to defeat Reagan?  That's how geo-politics works:  nations always try to work in their own best interests, even as relates to the leadership of other nations.

And do nothing?  What do you mean "do nothing"?  Did you miss the part where Donald Trump's Executive branch just indicted 13 foreign nationals?

Maybe you just misspelled "is indicting 13 individuals related to Russian election meddling" and mistakenly typed "is doing nothing"?

So we're just going to pretend that Mueller's investigation has Trump's full support, and that the GOP hasn't spent weeks and weeks trying to discredit the FBI and pretend its some sort of Obama-and-Hillary-run Deep State conspiracy, while Trump himself refuses to impose any sanctions, against the wishes of his own congress?Cool. And I'M the one not rooted in reality. Right.

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

You're welcome.

Come back when you're ready to admit that the Mueller probe INTO TRUMP'S WHITEHOUSE has no legs.

Sure. And in exchange, I expect YOU to offer the same type of mea culpa if/when it's proven that Trump's white house colluded with a foreign enemy?

Just now, Logic said:

Sure. And in exchange, I expect YOU to offer the same type of mea culpa if/when it's proven that Trump's white house colluded with a foreign enemy?

Sure thing chief, though I feel pretty solid on the idea that there was no such collusion. And when the IG report comes out about Obama's DOJ, I can't WAIT to see the backtracking.

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Cool. This pretty much tells me all I need to know. Thanks. 

I began Trump's Presidency as a "Never Trump" libertarian.  That's well documented here.

However, I have been more than pleasantly surprised by the job he has done.

He's rolled back decades of economy crippling regulations sounding a death knell for the bureaucratic state, made our corporate tax rate competitive enough that corporations are bringing trillions in offshored dollars back into our economy, has broken up an unprecedented amount of human trafficking rings, has normalized relations with Israel, has nearly defeated ISIS, has put thousands of dollars back into the pockets of regular Americans, has defended the Second Amendment, has appointed a brilliant libertarian jurist to the Court, has empowered the DIA to end a web of corruption in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, has increased domestic energy production making us less dependent on foreign oil, has worked to end chain immigration, has reinstated weakened separation of powers...  this list goes on and on.

These are all positives.