No sure fire Franchise QB's in 18' draft class

Drama queen

if you are an "old man fan" then wouldn't you want to see a Bills championship in your lifetime? at this rate we aren't going to get there. hopefully you are in good health and taking your vitamins and getting regular exercise.

my grandpa is 93 and he might not ever see another Bills playoff game let alone a Super Bowl. there's 20+ yr olds with their own kids where now it's 2 generations of not knowing what a playoff game looks like. the title of this thread is about how there are not any franchise QB's in 2018 and that's ridiculous. Josh Rosen is a future pro bowler. Sam Darnold looks like he will be too if he has another year like last. we can't miss out on more sure thing guys like this. we did in 04 when we failed to get Manning, Rivers, or Rothlesberger. 2018 might be a repeat of that unless we do what we need to do to get one.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you are an "old man fan" then wouldn't you want to see a Bills championship in your lifetime? at this rate we aren't going to get there. hopefully you are in good health and taking your vitamins and getting regular exercise.

my grandpa is 93 and he might not ever see another Bills playoff game let alone a Super Bowl. there's 20+ yr olds with their own kids where now it's 2 generations of not knowing what a playoff game looks like. the title of this thread is about how there are not any franchise QB's in 2018 and that's ridiculous. Josh Rosen is a future pro bowler. Sam Darnold looks like he will be too if he has another year like last. we can't miss out on more sure thing guys like this. we did in 04 when we failed to get Manning, Rivers, or Rothlesberger. 2018 might be a repeat of that unless we do what we need to do to get one.

1. I was there in 64 and 65 so I've seen championships

2. The guys you count on as sure things are not sure things. History has proven that over and over again.

i've heard a lot of negative things about Rosen. before you believe that stuff read this: http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/a-beautiful-brash-mind/

the guy is going to be a star. reminds me of aaron rodgers. and we are going to miss out on him because we are picking 10-15 and even with an extra first in the 20's we can only move up to around 5. probably going to the 49ers. we are going to be 6-10 forever

The drought weights heavily on people. They'd rather get a guy that'll get them to 9-7 and sneak into the playoffs and get blown out. Tyrod Taylor, Alex Smith, Andy Dalton are the worst type of QB's to have. They're decent and fans will want teams to build the team around them. But they're never making anybody better around them, I'd say they make players worst around them. But hey 8-8 at least you're not the Browns.

The drought weights heavily on people. They'd rather get a guy that'll get them to 9-7 and sneak into the playoffs and get blown out. Tyrod Taylor, Alex Smith, Andy Dalton are the worst type of QB's to have. They're decent and fans will want teams to build the team around them. But they're never making anybody better around them, I'd say they make players worst around them. But hey 8-8 at least you're not the Browns.

I'd rather be the Browns for a few years if that means we are going to possibly get a Super Bowl/HOF caliber QB

An early look at a stacked 2018 NFL quarterback class

On paper, the projected 2018 QB class is rich with first-round talent and upside. ESPN's Mel Kiper Jr. went heavy at the position in his early Big Board, while Todd McShay had three quarterbacks at the top of his mock draft.

Today, let's take an early glance at four of the top draft-eligible QBs in the class: USC's Sam Darnold, Wyoming's Josh Allen, UCLA's Josh Rosen and Oklahoma State's Mason Rudolph.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/insider/story/_/id/19425056/an-early-look-stacked-2018-quarterback-class-nfl-draft