Most Exciting Last Minute of a Bills game ever?

That is definitely up there!

LOVE the Randy Smith avatar! :thumbsup:

it almost looks like Bills player who first touched it rebounded it to player on outside to catch.

I thought the same, as well. Very heads up play.

painful for me to post this.. but Dal at Buf MNF 2007 is my most exciting. Most depressing as well. I remember lying on my stomach with my head down the floor of my apartment in front of the TV after Folk made his kick. I literally did not move for 5 minutes. That was the ultimate kick in the nuts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPupCwlK45I

• Cowboys have ball with less than a minute to go .. score is Buffalo 24- Dal 16
  • Romo throws TD with :20 on the clock to make it Buf 24 - Dal 22
  • Jabari Greer INTERCEPTS 2 PT CONVERSION!!!! :w00t::w00t: Buf 24 - Dal 22
  • Dal recovers onside kick :sick::sick:
  • Romo completes pass to Bills 25 .. Dal calls Timeout with :01 on clock
  • Nick Folk makes a 42 yd field goal Buf 24 - Dal 25 :wallbash:

Unfortunately, I was at this game, as well, with my wife. It was a great game until the last minute. We had the misfortune of sitting next to to an obnoxious, a-hole (is there any other kind?) Dallas fan who wouldn't shut up the entire game. I really needed the football gods to shut him up...but Buffalo.

Edited by ExWNYer

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty crazy game. Most people left or were seen leaving before the last minute.

https://youtu.be/eX1SIzwx2CI

I was at that game back in 1981-my Junior year in HS. Tremendous ending. Crowd went berserk. Thanks for sharing the link from Youtube. The game was broadcast so differently back in 1981. MInimal graphics. Very weird not seeing the score and time left in the qtr on the screen at all times. I watched the 3rd qtr so far and NE just pounded the ball up the gut play after play. Interesting how much more wide open the game is today.

painful for me to post this.. but Dal at Buf MNF 2007 is my most exciting. Most depressing as well. I remember lying on my stomach with my head down the floor of my apartment in front of the TV after Folk made his kick. I literally did not move for 5 minutes. That was the ultimate kick in the nuts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPupCwlK45I

• Cowboys have ball with less than a minute to go .. score is Buffalo 24- Dal 16
  • Romo throws TD with :20 on the clock to make it Buf 24 - Dal 22
  • Jabari Greer INTERCEPTS 2 PT CONVERSION!!!! :w00t::w00t: Buf 24 - Dal 22
  • Dal recovers onside kick :sick::sick:
  • Romo completes pass to Bills 25 .. Dal calls Timeout with :01 on clock
  • Nick Folk makes a 42 yd field goal Buf 24 - Dal 25 :wallbash:

It was a 53 yard FG made by Nick Folk. And we called TO right before he kicked it. He then kicked it a second time and split the uprights perfectly. Just a heartbreaking defeat.

I was at that game back in 1981-my Junior year in HS. Tremendous ending. Crowd went berserk. Thanks for sharing the link from Youtube. The game was broadcast so differently back in 1981. MInimal graphics. Very weird not seeing the score and time left in the qtr on the screen at all times. I watched the 3rd qtr so far and NE just pounded the ball up the gut play after play. Interesting how much more wide open the game is today.

It was a 53 yard FG made by Nick Folk. And we called TO right before he kicked it. He then kicked it a second time and split the uprights perfectly. Just a heartbreaking defeat.

How can we forget Cowboys without timeouts and the Bills Defense coordinator refused to defend the only pass play that could get the Bills beat. The out route. Twice.

Greer stripped TO.

onside kick bounds into Bills territory no less.

Romo completes 2 wide open out routes with no timeouts.

It was a 53 yd FG.

Edited by cba fan

Flutie busted play/naked bootleg, 'cause I was there! (He claimed it was a blown handoff to Thurman, didn't he?)

That was such a great game and the start of Flutie mania! I loved it but I saw that one on TV and I follow the same criteria of "'cause I was there" so my favorite was from a couple of years ago. 2011 Bills Raider and the famous Fitzpatrick scream game, Oakland almost won it after that with Hail Mary pass. https://youtu.be/KO4Z4NHk4Lk