Russ Brandon - keep him or fire him?

Russ Brandon - keep him or fire him?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Russ Brandon - keep him or fire him?

• Keep him
    • Fire him

That is the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard. I'm sure after 30 years and all of his guests he has on, no one mentions it, right? he sounds sober to me, because he is. Ignorant statement.

If he's sober then he sounds drunk.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob Matthews is usually drunk when he's on the air.

...ever meet him in person?....he is THE most condescending, indignant, insulting, arrogant sportswriter outside of Jerry Sullivan.....self proclaimed "Bobby the American".....got into a "heated (COUGH) discussion" with him many years ago in a local Rochester bar.....his insults got to the point where bouncers "stepped in".....it's HIS way or NO way.......

...ever meet him in person?....he is THE most condescending, indignant, insulting, arrogant sportswriter outside of Jerry Sullivan.....self proclaimed "Bobby the American".....got into a "heated (COUGH) discussion" with him many years ago in a local Rochester bar.....his insults got to the point where bouncers "stepped in".....it's HIS way or NO way.......

Then why are you still listening to him? I've been on twitter with Bob and he has always been polite to me.Sal M likes him. I have a feeling you're that one banned caller.

Then why are you still listening to him? I've been on twitter with Bob and he has always been polite to me.Sal M likes him. I have a feeling you're that one banned caller.

...I NEVER listen to him.....have not in 20+ years.......look my friend, I'm just busting your chops a bit....you like him and I don't...no harm no foul.....opinions make it all work....calm down Big Dawg.. :thumbsup:

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

...I NEVER listen to him.....have not in 20+ years.......look my friend, I'm just busting your chops a bit....you like him and I don't...no harm no foul.....opinions make it all work....calm down Big Dawg.. :thumbsup:

Fair enough.

• 3 months later...

Boneheads ... Russ is business operations, and he does a good job. Your woes as a Bills fan have zero to do with the business end.

Sure, in the past he had a failed stint at football ops. But that is past, by several years.

I actually don't like any of the slogans the Bills been coming out with. Idk if Russ has a hand in those but, "One Buffalo" just sounds stupid...

Are we blaming Russ again?

Call me crazy but ever since that midget has been a part of this team, we suck. The little person that jogs (or maybe runs i cant tell) on the field when a player is injured.

I think HE might require some blame.

Boneheads ... Russ is business operations, and he does a good job. Your woes as a Bills fan have zero to do with the business end.

Sure, in the past he had a failed stint at football ops. But that is past, by several years.

This

Not sure why this thread was created out of the blue but I guess firing Brandon is a topic anyone will get comments on so cool OP