NE radio network

I turned on the radio this morning and tuned in to Mike and Mike, which is uncommon for me. Slob Peter King was talking when I turned it on and he was skewering the Pegulas in a friendly sounding way.

It sounded somewhat reasonable at first until he started in with the innuendo and half truths insinuating that they had fired Marrone, even though he put it in a nebulous and non-confrontational tone. He then blamed the OWNERS for not finding a QB and went to great lengths to cast shade at the Pegulas.

After the commercial break the dork Mike spent about an hour on some twerp UDFA New England picked up and basically anointed him as a HOFer. The kid was from Northwestern and I get Mike went there but most of it was NE ass kissing.

Fat drunk Kraft is clearly running the show in many places. I saw a brief segment on NFL Network on "who had the best draft?" last night and Heath Evans made the case for NE because of Gillislee, Gilmore, and Cooks. It's just ridiculous. They weren't drafted.

All of it is just sad and funny except for one thing. It is clear Kraft is still desirous of a Bills move. I am thankful for the Pegulas and I believe they will stand their ground but don't be foolish enough to think Kraft has given up on Bon Jersey and/or Toronto. It is still his goal.

I turned on the radio this morning and tuned in to Mike and Mike, which is uncommon for me. Slob Peter King was talking when I turned it on and he was skewering the Pegulas in a friendly sounding way.

It sounded somewhat reasonable at first until he started in with the innuendo and half truths insinuating that they had fired Marrone, even though he put it in a nebulous and non-confrontational tone. He then blamed the OWNERS for not finding a QB and went to great lengths to cast shade at the Pegulas.

After the commercial break the dork Mike spent about an hour on some twerp UDFA New England picked up and basically anointed him as a HOFer. The kid was from Northwestern and I get Mike went there but most of it was NE ass kissing.

Fat drunk Kraft is clearly running the show in many places. I saw a brief segment on NFL Network on "who had the best draft?" last night and Heath Evans made the case for NE because of Gillislee, Gilmore, and Cooks. It's just ridiculous. They weren't drafted.

All of it is just sad and funny except for one thing. It is clear Kraft is still desirous of a Bills move. I am thankful for the Pegulas and I believe they will stand their ground but don't be foolish enough to think Kraft has given up on Bon Jersey and/or Toronto. It is still his goal.

let me guess - was the UDFA WR Austin Carr? I didn't know they signed him but no better match has ever been made... damn I wanted the Bills to get him Edited by YoloinOhio

let me guess - was the UDFA WR Austin Carr? I didn't know they signed him but no better match has ever been made... damn I wanted the Bills to get him

Yes. He basically said NE is brilliant....Carr is the greatest, blah blah blah. I'm sure he'd be rooting for him on any team but NE puts him in the HOF.

No prof of that. Kraft is getting old and could be he sells to his buddy B. j.

They are hazing the hell out of the Pegulas and have been doing it since day one. Kraft is an underhanded fat drunk. His son will get the team.

the media loves NE and thinks everything they do is amazing. i'm not saying they aren't a good team but they got ridiculously lucky the past 2 super bowls and should have lost. those games were over. if not for the most crazy endings in super bowl history then they wouldn't have won a championship in over a decade. makes me sick to my stomach even thinking about them

Yes. He basically said NE is brilliant....Carr is the greatest, blah blah blah. I'm sure he'd be rooting for him on any team but NE puts him in the HOF.

They are hazing the hell out of the Pegulas and have been doing it since day one. Kraft is an underhanded fat drunk. His son will get the team.

he led the B10 in receiving this year. OSU couldn't stop him with those 3 1st rd DBs. Gotta love when a walk-on clowns your 5 stars. He's perfect for Pats. Or he could end up being the next Abbrederis, hope so.

Btw I like Northwestern's QB a lot... sleeper guy to watch for next year

Edited by YoloinOhio

the media loves NE and thinks everything they do is amazing. i'm not saying they aren't a good team but they got ridiculously lucky the past 2 super bowls and should have lost. those games were over. if not for the most crazy endings in super bowl history then they wouldn't have won a championship in over a decade. makes me sick to my stomach even thinking about them

they lost 2 superbowls with crazy catches. All evens out

I know people will come on here and complain that this board is too focused on the *cheats and Bills fans are jealous blah blah but my position is and will remain the same as always....

!@#$ the *cheating pricks!

!@#$ Marsha!

!@#$ that !@#$ Bob Kraft! Stupid dickhead!