Tyrod will not be handed starting Job

MAJBobby

So don't read my posts if they bother you so much. I'd respond to the rest of that post because I do have responses to it, but it's also clear you don't see any reason when you see that I'm typing it.

I understand your position. I respect it. I probably agree with some of it if it were all to be fleshed out at one time. But at this point, it's you and your ilk who are the ones being unreasonable in thinking that you get to decide what are facts and what are opinions.

You have this constant need to argue about Tyrod. It's why these silly threads you make go on forever until they are shutdown for becoming so ridiculous and pointless. You appear to want to come across as some victim who gets attacked but you bring this all on yourself because you it seems like you cannot stand the fact that others don't feel the same about Tyrod.

Sorry bro. People are complex. Not everyone operates in the exact same way. Because the human factor is involved in this, this is a lot more speculative than you realize.

Of course you believe everything is speculation that you don't want to hear. Coincidentally you try and validate everything that agrees with your agenda.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you say the same thing if the opinion was something you agreed with and wanted to hear? Of course not. People don't want to hear Tyrod was probably going to be cut if he didn't re-structure so they try real hard to discredit it.

Thank you for including the word "probably."

It acknowledges that it's merely an opinion.

I still disagree.

You have this constant need to argue about Tyrod. It's why these silly threads you make go on forever until they are shutdown for becoming so ridiculous and pointless. You appear to want to come across as some victim who gets attacked but you bring this all on yourself because you it seems like you cannot stand the fact that others don't feel the same about Tyrod.

Of course you believe everything is speculation that you don't want to hear. Coincidentally you try and validate everything that agrees with your agenda.

I'm a big boy. If you don't get personal I'm fine with strong disagreement.

If these arguments are so "ridiculous and pointless," why do you and others keep chiming in?

If you presume I'm just delusional, why bother?

You're just clearly too perfect to ever be at fault I guess :flirt:

If people wouldnt go to the south pole on their arguements against TT then perhaps people wouldnt want to go to the North Pole.

It is a lot easier to discuss Tyrod's flaws when flat out lies are not being thrown out to try to strengthen arguements

If Tyrod Taylor truly "sucked" then the bills would not have started him at quarterback....the truth is he didnt suck...he just isnt a franchise qb.

Responding to almost every post in a topic is considered spamming FYI.

Ummm, no, it's dialogue because I'm generally addressing posts directed at me, if you'll notice. It's conversation. This is a DISCUSSION board.

But pretty ironic considering how much you're posting in here, as well.

Sorry but there aren't many topics outside the QB position I enjoy discussing in the offseason.

You're right... message boards are better when everyone shares the same opinion... :wallbash:

We heard your opinion (42,000 times) your mans still behind Simien and in front of Tanny in the poop tier. Nothing's changed. Edited by Maury Ballstein

Sorry John, It was a general comment ... I didn't mean for you to imply I meant you specifically blamed the Defense.

16, 17, 18, 19... Seems to be about middle of the pack, no?

Middling D, middling O... 8-8 is about right if you ask me.

All I was trying to say is that plenty of playoff teams had defenses rated much worse than Buffalo;'s yet they managed to make the playoffs.

What is the missing common denominator? A good to very good QB that can win a game with the pass when it is needed.

I'm Taylor'd out today. No further comment.

Most people reference Atlanta and Oakland when they refer to worse defense than us. Yardage and point wise they were worse. But they also had a +16 and +11 turnover differential. Atlanta had the 6th ranked scoring defense and Oakland 13th. Obviously they have better QBs, but other things factor in as well. People are too short sighted. They see wins and losses or an individual statistic and its good enough for them.

Ummm, no, it's dialogue because I'm generally addressing posts directed at me, if you'll notice. It's conversation. This is a DISCUSSION board.

But pretty ironic considering how much you're posting in here, as well.

Sorry but there aren't many topics outside the QB position I enjoy discussing in the offseason.

Like I said. It doesn't really matter how you define whatever it is you are doing. It matters what the mods think of it.

We heard your opinion (42,000 times) your mans still behind Simien and in front of Tanny in the poop tier. Nothing's changed.

Weird... I don't even have 1,000 posts here but you've heard my opinion 42,000 times, huh?

Why do people get their panties all in a bunch when others disagree with them and explain why using logic and/or reasoning and/or stats and/or other means of rationale?

Why is it so offensive to some to have a discussion with someone you might not sway in terms of opinion but will openly accept your own differing opinion if it's reasonable and you're being civil?

I blame social media. It's making everyone so terse.

Like I said. It doesn't really matter how you define whatever it is you are doing. It matters what the mods think of it.

Okay... well apparently the mods don't think much because I haven't heard from them or received a warning or anything. Thanks for the support :thumbsup:

Weird... I don't even have 1,000 posts here but you've heard my opinion 42,000 times, huh?

Why do people get their panties all in a bunch when others disagree with them and explain why using logic and/or reasoning and/or stats and/or other means of rationale?

Why is it so offensive to some to have a discussion with someone you might not sway in terms of opinion but will openly accept your own differing opinion if it's reasonable and you're being civil?

I blame social media. It's making everyone so terse.

Okay... well apparently the mods don't think much because I haven't heard from them or received a warning or anything. Thanks for the support :thumbsup:

I'm just warning you man. You'd hardly be the first soul lost for non-stop QB talk.

...if, IF he can clearly demonstrate an ability under Dennison's leadership that he can make the passing game a viable and consistent part of the offensive weaponry when called upon to do so, he is your starter with Yates as your experienced backup and Peterman as the understudy.....Cardale and Woodrum are the odd men out......not sure if Peterman survives being stashed on PS if he shows promise in OTA's and pre-season though.........

I'm just warning you man. You'd hardly be the first soul lost for non-stop QB talk.

Considering I've started all of 2 threads since joining this board and I'm in this one carrying on a civil discussion with a couple posters while a couple others are being pretty immature with their responses, I think I'm good.

Thanks, though :thumbsup:

Edited by transplantbillsfan

If people wouldn't go to the south pole on their arguments against TT then perhaps people wouldn't want to go to the North Pole.

It is a lot easier to discuss Tyrod's flaws when flat out lies are not being thrown out to try to strengthen arguments

If Tyrod Taylor truly "sucked" then the bills would not have started him at quarterback....the truth is he didn't suck...he just isn't a franchise qb.

This. Though I don't think there's polar symmetry between the two positions, at least not from their most vocal proponents. You occasionally see a cringe-worthy pro-TT comment, but the Glass Half Full crowd see him as an above average QB – at least to a degree – with still a lot of potential up-side. Wild exaggeration & extreme caricature typically come from Glass Half Empty types, who often don’t see a drop of water in the glass, or deny the existence of the glass itself.

This. Though I don't think there's polar symmetry between the two positions, at least not from their most vocal proponents. You occasionally see a cringe-worthy pro-TT comment, but the Glass Half Full crowd see him as an above average QB – at least to a degree – with still a lot of potential up-side. Wild exaggeration & extreme caricature typically come from Glass Half Empty types, who often don’t see a drop of water in the glass, or deny the existence of the glass itself.

Well said, but some folks are going to chime in that you're dead wrong... and I'll bet you can guess which glass those folks have in front of them :flirt:

Is this a joke?

People are not being given vacations for their strong beliefs one way or the other on this topic....they are being given vacations because they cant make points without degrading the other posts

name calling

calling people uneducated

etc etc etc

THIS is what earns folks their time outs.....doesnt look like trans has crossed that line