UDFA Thread Time!

Yep. I liked him as a late round flier. I wouldn't mind the Bills taking a shot. He has as much chance as some of the rest of our rogues gallery at the position.

Bill, have you seen the Brandon Reilly highlights? This kid has a knack for adjusting and finding the ball!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill, have you seen the Brandon Reilly highlights? This kid has a knack for adjusting and finding the ball!

No but I remember the catch against Michigan State a couple of years ago. I see the receiver position as wide open beyond Sammy, Holmes and Zay..... Brown and Tate probably have the inside track due to ST abilities but any of the young kids could earn a shot with a strong camp and pre-season.

No but I remember the catch against Michigan State a couple of years ago. I see the receiver position as wide open beyond Sammy, Holmes and Zay..... Brown and Tate probably have the inside track due to ST abilities but any of the young kids could earn a shot with a strong camp and pre-season.

forgetting Listenbee or just don't think he is good enough?

forgetting Listenbee or just don't think he is good enough?

Neither. I just think at this point with a coach and GM with no attachment to him coupled with no NFL production in tape he is just one in the mix with no leg up at all on an UDFA brought in this year. He will need to earn his spot.

Neither. I just think at this point with a coach and GM with no attachment to him coupled with no NFL production in tape he is just one in the mix with no leg up at all on an UDFA brought in this year. He will need to earn his spot.

He'll have as much of a shot as in the other wide receiver not named to Watkins. And maybe Jones.