You know what would be a genius move?

Trade one of those 1st round picks for Kirk Cousins. There have been reports that Cleveland and Washington were in talks. Now maybe we have the fire power. That's a win now move, instead of riding the fence like we always do.

Yeah? So how do we then accommodate his monstrous salary? That ship has sailed my friend.

Yeah? So how do we then accommodate his monstrous salary? That ship has sailed my friend.

We are a little tight this year but fine going forward honestly.

You'd also probably be doing Taylor and a pick for cousins with a new contract.

That's not advocating it or saying it's likely but I guess not impossible if that's something they were interested in

The acceleration of his bonus money would be cancelled out by the savings in the base salary leaving so out cap would be flat... give cousins the lions share in signing bonus not salary and you can force it in there

Edited by NoSaint

That's why he's been readily available via trade for 2 years now and had almost zero suitors outside of Cleveland.

Hell, there's been more interest in a backup in New England.

Yet Redskins franchise him every year. It's not a huge risk either we have another first. He is way better than Tyrod.

Not realistic trade value for TT and Cousins cap hit is too high with him on a QB franchise tender.

Cleveland would give a 3 for Tyrod in a second. There is always a way when it comes to contracts.

Trade one of those 1st round picks for Kirk Cousins. There have been reports that Cleveland and Washington were in talks. Now maybe we have the fire power. That's a win now move, instead of riding the fence like we always do.

It's also been reported that Washington has quickly said "No" to every team that has asked this offseason.

Yet Redskins franchise him every year. It's not a huge risk either we have another first. He is way better than Tyrod.

They franchise him because they don't want to make a long-term commitment to him and seem to be very happy to listen to offers from all interested parties.

Not denying that he's better than Tyrod but I'm not of the belief that he's the calibre of player that deserves the investment of multiple picks and a potential contract in the region of $22-24m per year. One first rounder won't get this deal over the line.

They franchise him because they don't want to make a long-term commitment to him and seem to be very happy to listen to offers from all interested parties.

Not denying that he's better than Tyrod but I'm not of the belief that he's the calibre of player that deserves the investment of multiple picks and a potential contract in the region of $22-24m per year. One first rounder won't get this deal over the line.

Not to mention you'd be trading for a guy, inheriting his franchise tag, paying a ton, and he seems determined to go to the 49ers this offseason. This would be a move only if you think he can get you over the hump for one year.

McD is dealing with the hand that he was dealt. TT is the Bills' QB for this year. Let there be no doubt about that. The big money has been committed......at least for this year.

TT basically has THIS YEAR to show what kind of QB that he is. He may prove to be a franchise type player in Dennison's Denver system, which opens gapping holes for RBs, forcing defenses to adjust, and thereby, making things easier for the QB.

He may not.

If he does prove to be a franchise type QB then the Bills can use their two R1 picks next year on other assets. If not, then at least they have the assets to obtain their franchise QB.

The fans always want to win NOW. But sometimes it takes a little longer to right the ship.

Kirk Cousins is way better than Taylor. We can all agree on that. If we are truly in a win now situation. We would atleast get on the horn Edited by BuffaloBud420