If Bills Don't Get A Franchise QB In 2018

There seem to be about 7 to 10 college QBs who respected QB evaluators feel are better than any of the ones drafted this year, and maybe better than any from the 2016 draft. If this is so, and if they all are as good this year as last year, and hopefully better, and if they don't get injured, and if they all declare for the draft (Yeah, a lot of "ifs" but not at all unlikely), the 2018 draft would go down as the greatest ever for QBs. Plus, there are likely to be at least 2 QBs who come out of nowhere and capture a ton of attention (Who would have predicted Darnold in September 2016? He wasn't even SC's starting QB).

Unless the Bills wind up 10-6 or better, there is going to be one of those guys available. So my answer to your question,

"If the Bills Don't get a franchise QB in 2018...." has to be:

...Pegula, McD and The Unknown GM should be frog-marched out of OBD, taken to the wall of the Big Tree Inn and pelted with rotten fruit, then tarred and feathered and run out of town.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you already have been smoking plenty. Oh my god you are going to criticize the Bills and THIS is your intelligent plan? This is why fans don't run the NFL.

Read again Sherlock - I was replying to a ridiculus trade of TT and our 1st pick for K.Cousins... Any NFL GM would instantly laugh in your face....

I personally would have drafted Mahomes at #10... When you have GM's like Elway and now Dorsey trading up with the Bills to draft their future QB's, am I supposed to believe that these 2 guys don't know what they are doing? Maybe they will turn out to be wrong... And maybe we will get to sit around for another 15 years watching other teams in the playoffs with QB's that we could have / should have drafted ourselves... Let's not go down the list of QB's that the Bills had a chance to draft but passed on "cause they had other needs"...

That's only because the Steelers didn't realize they had to accept the trade because we wanted to trade and that's all it takes.

Some on here act like the draft is a market where items have posted prices and if you pay you get the item. Sometimes the item isn't for sale. At any price.

The Bills didn't try to trade with the Steelers. They tried to trade above the Steelers.

And at the time what they said was absolutely NOT that no trade was available, it was that the price was too high.

Looking back, almost no price should have been considered too high.