John Ross... the best potential talent in this draft

Stud37

If there is any good lesson to be gained from the T.J Graham and Goodwin experience, it's that burner receivers are impressive in college and in training camp, but spend way too much time off the field in the NFL. There are a few exceptions to this rule, but very few. Way too risky.

There is zero chance Whaley would go for a little dude receiver with his job on the line here.

Tyreek Hill is helping guys like Ross in the same way that Zeke Elliot is helping college running backs get higher draft pick consideration. They're exceptional game changers.

For every Deshaun Jackson there are thirty Parrishs and Goodwins. Not worth the risk. He had microfracture surgery. The reports from last year was that a player needing microfracture surgery will likely not have that long of a career from the surgery. Essentially they drill a hole in the bone and hope that it promotes cartiliage like growth to refill the lost cartilage.

I wouldnt touch him just as many teams told Mayock they have taken him off their boards.

http://www.mikeryansportsmedicine.com/microfracture-surgery-for-nfl-players/

I'm well aware and recently put something in another thread to this effect. The stark truth is that his knee could give up walking up to the podium over the weekend and we'd have no insurance policy against it. Microfracture surgery makes him a ticking time bomb and it's not a risk I take at 10. I don't have him as a 1st rounder because of it.

I wish I had faith that he would stay healthy and have the longevity to play beyond his first contract. I think he could be WR1 for me if he came with those guarantees.

If he somehow ends up being the pick, I'd be holding my breath for years.

Exactly. Every time they'd throw him the ball id cringe and pray he doesn't get broken. Love the talent. Too scared to spend the 10th pick on him. Would be ok with him if we can trade back into the 20s and land him

we had this guy. He's been called Roscoe Parrish and Marquise Goodwin

He's light years ahead of those guys running routes. Only similarity is that he's small, fast and fragile

I have had enough of small, skinny, fast guy. No thanks, I mean at best he is Desean Jackson? No thanks.

I'd rather have a Julio Jones type.

Except Samuel has stone hands.

Samuel is a gadget player. But he can make plays. I am fine with that later in the draft. Not at ten overall.