Sadly, I'm starting to think this should happen

BananaB

We let quality players go and let better teams add them to their roster.... This ain't the first time this has happened, it's been going on for years. Its funny we don't think Hogan, Gilmore and Gillislee are worth the pay but the Super Bowl Champs do. Does that make sense to anybody?

How much money to we have invested in RBs with McCoy and Taylor? Taylor nothing more then a glorified RB, when you need him to throw he can't do it. Yeah, it makes sense not pay Gillislee but letting him go to the Pats is gonna come back and bite us in the ass.

Playing the Pats/Brady twice a year basically means we have a 14 game schedule. We won't get to the playoffs until we real QB, it's that simple. Our D is not gonna carry us either is our run game. We need a QB who can win close games with his arm, until we get it we will continue be a middle of the pack team.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care about finding anything more about Tyrod. If McDermott marries Tyrod and brings him back next year at 18 million he will be fired, and rightfully so.

Maybe then Pegulas can clean house and get real football people in here.

So now McDermott is not a real football person?1? He hasn't even had his first draft as a head coach and you have already determined this?

Pegula learned nothing from his disastrous Rex hire. He has Whaley set the board up again and chooses the coach...again. Terry and Kim Pegula have a terrible track record and they keep doubling down and pretending they have a clue. They need to start listening to top notch football and hockey minds to run their teams.

Having a first year head coach with this much power in the draft room is not a recipe for success.

Next year will be two years. That's what his last 2 coaches got.

You're my new least favorite poster. Don't you feel foolish coming to a Bills site multiple times a day when you dislike everything they've done and are doing? The joke is on you.

Correction, this was his FIRST post. His second post was a reposting of this gem.

Isn't this a new board since the original one shut down? Sorry I didn't notice it as soon as you did, I had other things going on.

We let quality players go and let better teams add them to their roster.... This ain't the first time this has happened, it's been going on for years. Its funny we don't think Hogan, Gilmore and Gillislee are worth the pay but the Super Bowl Champs do. Does that make sense to anybody?

How much money to we have invested in RBs with McCoy and Taylor? Taylor nothing more then a glorified RB, when you need him to throw he can't do it. Yeah, it makes sense not pay Gillislee but letting him go to the Pats is gonna come back and bite us in the ass.

Playing the Pats/Brady twice a year basically means we have a 14 game schedule. We won't get to the playoffs until we real QB, it's that simple. Our D is not gonna carry us either is our run game. We need a QB who can win close games with his arm, until we get it we will continue be a middle of the pack team.

Are you going to watch any games this year?

You're my new least favorite poster. Don't you feel foolish coming to a Bills site multiple times a day when you dislike everything they've done and are doing? The joke is on you.

Then don't read my posts and just listen to Bills puppets like Chris Brown and John Murphy. Some fans want their team to improve and not accept mediocrity.

So now McDermott is not a real football person?1? He hasn't even had his first draft as a head coach and you have already determined this?

He's a real football coach. That doesn't make him qualified to be an NFL GM.

Pegula learned nothing from his disastrous Rex hire. He has Whaley set the board up again and chooses the coach...again. Terry and Kim Pegula have a terrible track record and they keep doubling down and pretending they have a clue. They need to start listening to top notch football and hockey minds to run their teams.

Having a first year head coach with this much power in the draft room is not a recipe for success.

Next year will be two years. That's what his last 2 coaches got.

Marrone quit.

I don't care about finding anything more about Tyrod. If McDermott marries Tyrod and brings him back next year at 18 million he will be fired, and rightfully so.

posting an opinion as fact, where have I seen that before from you.

Then don't read my posts and just listen to Bills puppets like Chris Brown and John Murphy. Some fans want their team to improve and not accept mediocrity.

So now you believe you not accepting mediocrity has influence? You should add more of that comedy to your posts - you'd be more interesting.

I don't care about finding out more about Taylor either, but I'm just no longer feeling this year's top 3 QB draft class prospects are worthy or warrant upsetting the veteran apple cart at this particular time.

I've been watching player interviews on BB.com and I really think that the coaching change and the system changes might be enough for this team. They all seem revved up and ready to go. They all seemed sincerely like a pretty positive bunch of guys.

I think that started changing my tune on drafting Mahomes or Watson. This team is going through a big change and drafting a questionable franchise QB may not be the best move. Maybe letting this season play out with an eye on the 2018 college QBs is the better way to go. If Taylor or Jones can't get it done, 100% of the Bills nation will be on board for going all in on a QB in the 2018 draft.

If they draft Mahomes or Watson then I think that signals they found their QB and that will be exciting....because they don't have to, they must think he's going to be a great one.

Edited by 1billsfan

On this we agree, but hopefully his input will help Whaley get the right type of players here to help develop his system, whatever that ends up being. I also respect his coordinators as "football people" as well, but only time will tell.

Give up basically.... Unload guys, stock pile picks, wait patiently for legit QB that can lead this team. Then once Brady retires we start to build.

I'm getting tired of these stupid comments. This isn't hockey where there are 1-2 great players in the draft. Buffalo mentality.....let's just keep losing......

I don't care about finding out more about Taylor either, but I'm just no longer feeling this year's top 3 QB draft class prospects are worthy or warrant upsetting the veteran apple cart at this particular time.

I've been watching player interviews on BB.com and I really think that the coaching change and the system changes might be enough for this team. They all seem revved up and ready to go. They all seemed sincerely like a pretty positive bunch of guys.

I think that started changing my tune on drafting Mahomes or Watson. This team is going through a big change and drafting a questionable franchise QB may not be the best move. Maybe letting this season play out with an eye on the 2018 college QBs. If Taylor or Jones can't get it done 100% of the Bills nation will be on board for going all in on a QB in the 2018 draft.

If they draft Mahomes or Watson then I think that signals they found their QB and that will be exciting....because they don't have to, they must think he's going to be a great one.

I get that. But every team that hired a new coach will be talking up the new year. Players job is to play. My concern is the lack of vision at the top.

Are you going to watch any games this year?

I'd watch them regardless, even if they were tanking.... I also told my brother in law I'd buy his plane ticket for his birthday if he wanted to go see the Saints game in Buffalo.

I'm not turning my back on them, just think we got to stop planning for next season. Instead plan for longer down the line to have a better outcome.

Edited by BananaB

On this we agree, but hopefully his input will help Whaley get the right type of players here to help develop his system, whatever that ends up being. I also respect his coordinators as "football people" as well, but only time will tell.

I would prefer Whaley run the draft room with input from the coaches but I have no confidence this will happen. All the reports coming out are that the new coach is in charge and that scares the hell out of me.