Top reserves

Alexander

Washington

Brantley

Worthy

Jourdan lewis

Edited by Watkins_deep

no wrs or weapons for offense.....how bout

1st- Jabrill Peppers PR/LB/S- perfect chess piece for our new defense to go along with Reggie Ragland

2nd- Curtis Sameul RB/WR........a few runs a game and will battle for wr2 duties "offensive weapon"

2rd-Teez Tabor CB-falling because of 40 times......tall rangy long armed CB perfect for our new cover 3 zone scheme

3rd-lDesmond King CB/S .....another versatile DB who can play corner or safety

4th-Zach Banner-beast of a RT .....perfect for a smash mouth team , lost 40 lbs to play at 345 this year and 6ft 6

5th-Chad kelly QB-Kelly Tough

5th-KD Cannon WR -Deep Speed for Tyrods arm

5th-Ryan Switzer WR - We need more talented bodys at wr.....good route runner

6th and 7th best special teamers left

Is the extra 5th from pats***?.....I don't think they get a 2,4,7 and 1 in 2018...I like Desmond King...think Chad Kelly can last till 6th tho

Once the draft starts and movement occurs, teams will quickly look past Chad Kellys BS- he wont be around past the 4th. He has the most talent of all the QBs in this draft.

no wrs or weapons for offense.....how bout

1st- Jabrill Peppers PR/LB/S- perfect chess piece for our new defense to go along with Reggie Ragland

2nd- Curtis Sameul RB/WR........a few runs a game and will battle for wr2 duties "offensive weapon"

2rd-Teez Tabor CB-falling because of 40 times......tall rangy long armed CB perfect for our new cover 3 zone scheme

3rd-lDesmond King CB/S .....another versatile DB who can play corner or safety

4th-Zach Banner-beast of a RT .....perfect for a smash mouth team , lost 40 lbs to play at 345 this year and 6ft 6

5th-Chad kelly QB-Kelly Tough

5th-KD Cannon WR -Deep Speed for Tyrods arm

5th-Ryan Switzer WR - We need more talented bodys at wr.....good route runner

6th and 7th best special teamers left

Three Wr's? Well,9 must not be enough? Holy Crap...We have plenty of other holes to fill to waste that many picks on a position thats already stocked. I could see maybe one in the second or third,but hoping its Godwin and not another little fast dude...we have Listenbee already. Just my opinion of course

Gotta love the mocks where we get a 2nd, 4th and 7th plus a future first. Good luck with that one. All those picks and you wait til rd 6 to draft a slow LB when we need a WLB that can run and cover. All that thought into the mock and you fail address a HUGE need til rd 6 with a player that doesn't fit very well into out scheme. Peppers can do some of that stuff but he also just wasn't very good at anything in particular on D. Zero WRs. Lol. Almost laughable imo

Edited by NewEra

Gotta love the mocks where we get a 2nd, 4th and 7th plus a future first. Good luck with that one. All those picks and you wait til rd 6 to draft a slow LB when we need a WLB that can run and cover. All that thought into the mock and you fail address a HUGE need til rd 6 with a player that doesn't fit very well into out scheme. Peppers can do some of that stuff but he also just wasn't very good at anything in particular on D. Zero WRs. Lol. Almost laughable imo

boulware backs up ragland. Hes not slow and peppers would be the rover/wlb/nickel

My rational to be realistic is i took who was available at Walter football

Thats how it worked out. I didnt want to reach

Its truly idiotic to think peppers wasnt good because he only got one int.

Obviously you dont kno or didnt play this game at a high level

Agreed.

boulware backs up ragland. Hes not slow and peppers would be the rover/wlb/nickel

My rational to be realistic is i took who was available at Walter football

Thats how it worked out. I didnt want to reach

Its truly idiotic to think peppers wasnt good because he only got one int.

Obviously you dont kno or didnt play this game at a high level

Why didn't you draft any WRs? I don't get it.

Brown is going to be backing up Ragland. Lorax starts at SLB. Brown sucks. I hope this is his last season with the Bills.

I guess I just don't Peppers being our 1st pick and pegged as a starter and coupled with the fact that you didn't pick 1 WR. I don't think Peppers is very good on D and vastly overrated due to his athleticism. His instincts aren't very good and he's below average in coverage and tackling imo.

I'd have to agree, I didn't know he played this game on a "very high level" on defense.

It looks like a Levy M/Jauron draft to me. I like Lewis and King but don't see why we'd want both of them so high when there will still be a lot of DB talent later on while we have more pressing needs (WR, LB and RT)

Edited by NewEra

Peppers sucks at football. He's as overrated a prospect as I can remember. Everyone says that he is like the Honey Badger or Deone Buccannon. The only difference is that those guys actually did things. Go back and compare Peppers in college to those 2. It isn't even close!!!

I want no part of him for that very reason. You don't pick a punt returner in the first.

I also want no part in Fournette or McCaffrey because I don't think either is long for the league.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.