Angry Salvatore says NFL schedule displaces Bills-Fish bash

mileena

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

after Jimmy Johnson left it was finally over and was dying when Jim and Marino retired. We really don't have a big rival anymore since we are mediocre but most people hate the Patriots now.

What we need now for a rivalry is to regionalize the divisions and we can be the Rust Belt Division.

1. Buffalo

2. Pittsburgh

3. Cleveland

4. Detroit

Hard to have s rivalry until the games start to matter again

I get that he's disappointed, but with all the logistics involved in making out a 32 team schedule, for him to think his party would even register as a blip in the decision making process by the league is certifiably insane.

I get that he's disappointed, but with all the logistics involved in making out a 32 team schedule, for him to think his party would even register as a blip in the decision making process by the league is certifiably insane.

It is.

But it's also nice for boyko to give him a ring and chat.

Amusingly enough, I still think NYE in Miami will be among the more popular destination games- which makes his anger even more "out there"

I agree. Although Cleveland and Pittsburgh would probably like to have the Bungles in there. And Cleveland probably still hates Baltimore and Art Modell.

seems like the browns hate for the Ravens never really materialized but it's still Pittsburgh for them. Also feel that they could drop cicny in a heart beat as they are basically Kentucky.

The four teams I mentioned share a cultural bond due the industrial revolution and then loss of those industries all the while making a slow come back. We also share the great lakes as well as do other teams but are proximity to each other is about 4-5 hrs apart. it's like Great Lakes east while the others would Great Lakes west

They schedule around other events.

At least this grouping would eliminate the annual week 4 preseason game against Lions.

lol true

I would be down with this.

it would make perfect sense as it would make it much easier to attend divisional games and vice versa, I think it would really add to the atmosphere in the stadium.

Hard to have s rivalry until the games start to matter again

??

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

It is.

But it's also nice for boyko to give him a ring and chat.

Amusingly enough, I still think NYE in Miami will be among the more popular destination games- which makes his anger even more "out there"

Yes. Maybe my family is weird but I never really viewed New Years as a crucial family holiday. Thanksgiving,Christmas Eve and Day,Easter and even July 4th are family holidays to me. I've spent many New Year's Day having family meals, but I don't think it is ever that crucial for me to be there. It's not like Christmas. New Year's Eve was always more of a party time to me than a family time.